Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
He did the same shyt in 2014, but the difference is he had a QB that knew exactly how to get him the ball.

Just shows how underrated romo is and how lazy dez is
He has too much talent not to be running efficient routes just put the damn work in simple as that

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It all comes down to coaching than sometimes the players
Correct coaching can do wonders to this team

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
denver has the better defense and coaching so no surprised we took an L there. i'd like for the staff to put some more trust in these young db's and let them sink or swim. protecting them in making them line up 10 yards from the receiver is what caused carr and claiborne to flame out. let them be aggressive and make plays, damn.

We got out coach last game seriously. The defense and offense both can't suck in a game. Wake up call for real

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I saw his last game in college :LarryscUM:. You gotta play him 10-15 yrds off or he giving up the big one

I think Lewis might end up being a steal. For a dude to miss so much dude to injuries, he looked like he knew what he was doing out there. He tackled well, had his head turned to even be in the position to catch the INT which is unusual around these parts. Looks like he put on 7.3 pounds too

I think we need Romo back brehs. Maybe not at QB, but to call the plays. Offense is way too simple. Shyt, he used to spend half the game audibling into something else
Revisiting this, might not be such a bad idea. Romo was supportive of Dak last year, no matter what people believe. I listened to the replay of him on the Saints/NE game and I felt like he gave me inside info to go out there and read a defense :patrice:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Dez been getting open in both games we played this season. Dak just not seeing him or if he does it's bad passes. No need to trip though still early in the season

Dak doesn't like holding on to the ball. A lot of Dez routes take time and by the time he gets open Dak is already on the 2nd or 3rd progression. It's about the routes and the coverage.