Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
nah we dont make threads slandering our players. You want to do that shyt you keep it in here or the game threads

:salute: that was some ho ass shyt

It's not slander. I'm the biggest X supporter but his skill set isn't a good fit compared to what he's being paid.

In a timing based offense, you have to run precise routes. Dez didn't always do that.

He also telegraphs when the ball might come to him which makes it easier for him to cover.

Lastly, Dez doesn't command double teams at the moment which hurts the offense.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Is it a middle ground with the cowboys?

It's either extreme praise or extreme hate

I just watched those two Zeke effort plays. Wtf did people want him to fukkin do:dahell:

Somebody has to take the fall. Other top running backs had bad games as well but nobody's talking about them. At the end of the day this team was not prepared. It seemed like they thought they could show up and win.

Keep in mind since last year they've never been dominated. Even when they lost it was close. This was the first time a teams talent marched it's intensity.

I put this on the coaches. I get you got rookies and other young players but they need to chill with the training wheels protocol. Jourdan Lewis needs to get more PT. Some of the veterans may be good in practice but come game time they fold.

And Dak has to take advantage of those one on one match ups. Teams will continue to put 8 in the box. You can't keep deferring to Witten. That will only get you but so far.

SWITZER needs to be on the field with Beasley as well.

And I think when Dez is on the field the offense is stagnant at times because the coaches and Dak feel obligated to get him the ball. That has to stop. DEZ already got his money so he needs to encourage spreading the ball. nikkas either want to win a title or they don't.

And Taco really fukking up right now. He has every oppertunity to take that starting end job but he act like he don't want it. fukk the tacos endorsement. nikka need to worry about getting sacks.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
How come nobody talks about how fat and lethargic Zeke has gotten? I realize Dak, and the defense are among the worst in the league, but what's up with Zeke?

All the trial stuff send him into a depression? I read he's over 240 lbs now
Go worry about Carson Wentz's fumble issues. Go discuss the fact that Wentz has 17 fumbles in 18 games.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I just watched those two Zeke effort plays. Wtf did people want him to fukkin do:dahell:
It's about his attitude, not effort.

After the 1st pick, Dez drop to Chris Harris Jr INT, Zeke was immediately pissed and put his hands on his hips.

Looking all :gucci: out there.

As a coach, not a good look having players showing open discontent at teammates, plays, or calls on the field. Given the gameplan and execution up to that point, can't even really blame Zeke for feeling that way. Kinda glad he did it to put a hard call out on Garrett's incompetence. But that's not really the point here. Team sport, everybody's gotta buy in, no negativity, etc.

#TheProcess
#GettingBetterEachDay

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Is it a middle ground with the cowboys?

It's either extreme praise or extreme hate

People bytching about the pick 6 kill me, they wanted him to chase down Talib to stop the blowout from looking worse. Jason Garrett talking about standards & accountabilityis also hilarious, especially since he's never displayed either for the last 11 yrs. I'll never forget Wade always taking the wrap whenever the offense fukked shyt up.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Videos like this confirm that it's coaching holding back the defense. From Green Bay to Sunday. Nobody is going to tell me last years pats defense is any level higher than ours. The coaching is def higher though. I'll give Rod a pass since it was an unfamiliar team. Next week no excuses. We played Zona in 2014 with the same coach :ufdup:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Videos like this confirm that it's coaching holding back the defense. From Green Bay to Sunday. Nobody is going to tell me last years pats defense is any level higher than ours. The coaching is def higher though. I'll give Rod a pass since it was an unfamiliar team. Next week no excuses. We played Zona in 2014 with the same coach :ufdup:

Yes i agree that Tampa 2 zone defense is useless now in the league. Jourdan is a man coverage corner and the team is not even utilizing it. Playing off the receivers giving them automatic yards making me sick. We are not gonna win shyt with this weak ass type of coaching.