Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:mjlol: half yall clowns werent even born to remember those glory days, wats the use.

:umad:

If u do, then u old asf
:umad:

Im done with y all clowns, bout to hit the gym

Not tryna look :flabbynsick: like @*DalMem*
nikka unless you're a teenager you're in your 20's too so fukk are you babbling about like you waaaaaay young out here. fukking with the Eagles got you saying stupid shyt smfh

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Not really concerned about the team. They'll bounce back both defensively and offensively. This defense will look like night and day towards the end of the season. Smith lookin real formidable at LB. 2 more weeks and Irving is back :blessed: The front 7 will look better with Crawford out of the picture, dude is literally addition by subtraction.

This L hurt me personally. This was the most expensive ticketed game of our seaon and a niggga watched this up close and personal :sadcam:

edit: my phone still in Denver but I got them Blue Dream grams in the city for tha 10

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
How come nobody talks about how fat and lethargic Zeke has gotten? I realize Dak, and the defense are among the worst in the league, but what's up with Zeke?

All the trial stuff send him into a depression? I read he's over 240 lbs now

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Not really concerned about the team. They'll bounce back both defensively and offensively. This defense will look like night and day towards the end of the season. Smith lookin real formidable at LB. 2 more weeks and Irving is back :blessed: The front 7 will look better with Crawford out of the picture, dude is literally addition by subtraction.

This L hurt me personally. This was the most expensive ticketed game of our seaon and a niggga watched this up close and personal :sadcam:

edit: my phone still in Denver but I got them Blue Dream grams in the city for tha 10
:blessed: