Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Byron jones is the guy that cats on here and Cz stay defending, and Heath has always been the whipping boy by our fanbase. On top of that, Heath was a UFA and made more plays in the GB playoff game than Jones made in 2 yrs
The only thing that I've ever gave Jones credit for is defending TE. Everything else I've been critical of Jones of personally.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Byron Jones really is some trash. That gif is pathetic.

Dak is fine. Dez is fine. Zeke looks overweight af though. He's a step slow right now.
Nah Dak ain't fine. I've said this even last year when he had bad games. We have to be realistic on that even though I'm sure he will work on improving his weakness. Dez ain't fine either fam. You just on your sunshine shyt right now and if that's how you roll cool but everybody isn't cool. The D isn't cool either but we know they ain't shyt lol.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Nah Dak ain't fine. I've said this even last year when he had bad games. We have to be realistic on that even though I'm sure he will work on improving his weakness. Dez ain't fine either fam. You just on your sunshine shyt right now and if that's how you roll cool but everybody isn't cool. The D isn't cool either but we know they ain't shyt lol.

I'm the last person to be in here on some sunshine shyt but I need to see more than 2 games to say there's a problem with Dak. A lot of supposed "elite" QB's are struggling out the gate - Rodgers, Russ, meanwhile bums like Alex Smith out here looking on God mode. It's two games, against two elite defenses. Dak will be OK but nikkas love to be reactionary.

Dez is fine too. He should have had two easy TD's last week. Dak overthrew one and didn't even look his way when he put Jenkins on skates and beat him deep. Those two get converted and it's an entirely different story. They are not quite on the same page yet this year but I think it will get worked out quickly.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Neither one of them nikkas good whats your points only thing is Jones has done some decent work on TE Heath hasn't really ever done shyt. He did have a game or two last year so I guess they are about even overall in not being that good.

Heath aint a 1st round pick making 1st round money either.

Heath had more picks in two games last year than Byron Jones has in his entire nfl career

Heath also wasn't a highly touted combine warrior like Jones was...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm the last person to be in here on some sunshine shyt but I need to see more than 2 games to say there's a problem with Dak. A lot of supposed "elite" QB's are struggling out the gate - Rodgers, Russ, meanwhile bums like Alex Smith out here looking on God mode. It's two games, against two elite defenses. Dak will be OK but nikkas love to be reactionary.

Dez is fine too. He should have had two easy TD's last week. Dak overthrew one and didn't even look his way when he put Jenkins on skates and beat him deep. Those two get converted and it's an entirely different story. They are not quite on the same page yet this year but I think it will get worked out quickly.
Nah I'm far from reactionary. You can check the threads from last year when I said the same thing about Dak. I also don't give a fukk about them other dudes I'm talking about this cat and what he's doing wrong. Again I think he can fix it but right now its not there. Dez ain't fine but obviously we see shyt differently. They haven't really been on the same page period for any consistent period.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Heath aint a 1st round pick making 1st round money either.

Heath had more picks in two games last year than Byron Jones has in his entire nfl career

Heath also wasn't a highly touted combine warrior like Jones was...
Idgaf about any of that stuff when they start playing. They both ain't that good period. Don't matter where they got picked at and combine stuff is fools gold with no tape to back it up

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Boy oh boy am I gonna on ya ass when y'all finish 6-10. Get ready nikka :umad:

U another one of these c00nboys that steady trollin in the eagles threads over the years.

You one of the reason why im here.

Broad Street Bish.... Fukkin disgrace !!!:hhh:.

Worry about ur overrated squad just better make the playoffs clown.

Ur defense got exposed and the blueprint is there on how to stop ur offense, Force Dik c00nscott to throw the ball.

:umad:

Last edited:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
U another one of these c00nboys that steady trollin in the eagles threads over the years.

You one of the reason why im here.

Broad Street Bish.... Fukkin disgrace !!!:hhh:.

Worry about ur overrated squad just better make the playoffs clown.

Ur defense got exposed and the blueprint is there on how to stop ur offense, Force Dik c00nscott to throw the ball.

Didn't yo wack ass team lose yesterday too?

Iggle fans more worried about us than they own trash ass squad :mjlol: