Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Does it bother any of you, that i was so right about Dak? Like exactly spot on accurate about him

You all spent so much time arguing that i was wrong.
"He's not Nick Foles part2"
"His arm is fine. He has no trouble with accuracy or going deep"
"He's a star, not a below average bus driver surrounded by very talented players"
"Wentz:mjlol:cant get AIR YARDS like Dak"

And you were wrong about all of it. And now you're stuck with a shytty QB you all thought was special

I'm extremely happy with the fact that once again, im much smarter than all of you. Being right is just terrific

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Does it bother any of you, that i was so right about Dak? Like exactly spot on accurate about him

You all spent so much time arguing that i was wrong.
"He's not Nick Foles part2"
"His arm is fine. He has no trouble with accuracy or going deep"
"He's a star, not a below average bus driver surrounded by very talented players"
"Wentz:mjlol:cant get AIR YARDS like Dak"

And you were wrong about all of it. And now you're stuck with a shytty QB you all thought was special

I'm extremely happy with the fact that once again, im much smarter than all of you. Being right is just terrific
Shut the fukk up

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
You guys are supposed to be the class of our division and y all went out like that :skip:.

Fukkin Manhandled. :skip:

Lets hope that this doesnt have reverberating consequences for next week.:skip:.

That was a true ass whoopin. Perhaps a blueprint with elite secondaries on how to neutralize y all:skip:.

I dont know playoff teams are filles with those.:skip:

Maybe a continuation of never going past the divisional round in the past 20 plus years:skip:.

Or maybe what we saw with your team yesterday is a continuation of coming up short yet again. Somebody eagle fans have been use to for the past 57 years and counting.

Daps
Dez isn't washed but I don't think he's up there with the elites, too many passes slip through his hand and he's not fast. He's still a solid top 10 receiver.

Y'all have to stop getting so defensive about Dak, even when the cowboys were winning last year dak faces the same criticisms.