Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:
Sounds like you answered ur own question:ehh:

:umad:
You have more posts in this thread about our squad than you have on your squad. Not one of us posted in your tumbleweed status of a thread after that L you took. Seek help.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You have more posts in this thread about our squad than you have on your squad. Not one of us posted in your tumbleweed status of a thread after that L you took. Seek help.
Neither of those things you said are true

Ganggreeen has 20 something posts in the Eagles thread and 8 posts in here

You guys also flooded the Eagles game thread at the end laughing and talking shyt

Seems like being wrong is the flavour of the last 24 hours for Cowboys fans

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

You guys also flooded the Eagles game thread at the end laughing and talking shyt

if we looked as sorry as those clowns looked yesterday, our game thread/season thread would both be flooded :mjlol:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Gangreen has 10 posts in your season thread, 8 in ours.

None of us have more than 1 post in your thread.

And no1 is talking about the game threads.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Look at Byron Jones yall

Yall stay calling out Heath but look at this bum. 1st rounder we took ahead of Landon Collins
Neither one of them nikkas good whats your points only thing is Jones has done some decent work on TE Heath hasn't really ever done shyt. He did have a game or two last year so I guess they are about even overall in not being that good.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

:mjlol: of course u didnt, u only come in there with ur f buddy @*DalMem* after you guys win and we lose. No backbone and no character. Especially u two

Steady trollin in there for the past three seasons. I remained silent too long.

And Yea right:russ:, i have more posts in ur thread than my own squads :stopitslime: first time I posted in these trash ass c00nboy season threads in the past three years.:hhh:

I just had enough of u and ur buddies comin in trolling in our thread. Im not ignorin y all no more, u talk shyt, im coming back steady.

And y all suck, overrated ass bumz, y all gettin exposed this season.:pachaha:

:umad:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Gangreen has 10 posts in your season thread, 8 in ours.

None of us have more than 1 post in your thread.

And no1 is talking about the game threads.

11 and counting :ahh::umad:.

:mjlol: at this nikka counting my posts.
He is furious right now:heh:

why ya'll still responding to these clowns? :heh:

Cause they mad :umad:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dez isn't washed but I don't think he's up there with the elites, too many passes slip through his hand and he's not fast. He's still a solid top 10 receiver.

Y'all have to stop getting so defensive about Dak, even when the cowboys were winning last year dak faces the same criticisms.
that was Dez first drop in a long ass time. his problem isnt his hands, the issue now is the lack of chemistry between him and dak. alot times dak doesnt even give him a chance. dak is much more accurate with beasley and witten because they run short/intermediate routes, whereas Dez run longer routes. Im pretty sure the slant route is there most efficient route, which is why it puzzles me why we dont run more slants.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Neither one of them nikkas good whats your points only thing is Jones has done some decent work on TE Heath hasn't really ever done shyt. He did have a game or two last year so I guess they are about even overall in not being that good.
Byron jones is the guy that cats on here and Cz stay defending, and Heath has always been the whipping boy by our fanbase. On top of that, Heath was a UFA and made more plays in the GB playoff game than Jones made in 2 yrs

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
It disgusts me that this team hasn't had a good safety since Darren Woodson. (I'm not counting the few seasons of good play from Roy Williams.)
:mjcry: