This nikka is so damn :trash:

625144020.jpg

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Denver was a humbling game. Not panicking, we weren't winning them all. I knew one of the first two would've been an L. (I had us losing to the Giants before the season and beating Denver :yeshrug:)

I usually take the season in quarters, so I'll adjust my expectations based on what I've seen after 2 games. Still two more to go before you really have a clear picture of where the team's headed.

Weeks 5-8 gives you an idea of who you are...weeks 9-12 prove it. We have a tough schedule, but winnable if we really bout it. This defense is young, but man, it needs help like yesterday. I hate looking at what I seen today

and not be a tiny bit perturbed that we don't even kick the tires on a Haden or Ward (moreso, Haden). Like ya'll cool with the Nolan Carroll's and Benewi, whatever the hell cuz name is, of the world? Yeah we drafted some (hopefully) young ballers

but they not that right now. Give em a good example to look at, to study with and from, not some middling (maybe) starter. Either way, Cardinals will be another opportunity to see what we really trying to do. Palmer can light you up if you let him, but

not some stone cold killer either tho. Arizona is definitely winnable, question is, do we run and cry after being punched in the mouth? Or do we get up and get back to bully-ball? Do we look at tape and assess and adjust accordingly, or do we

arrogantly, try to fit square pegs in round holes? Try to band "misfits" together instead of putting real playmakers out there? Dak is who a lot of us thought he was, he needs that run game to help him win. Putting it on his shoulders just isn't the smart

move. Get back to what we do best and pound the ball. Stop forcing the ball to Dez and Witten (even tho homie is so damn savvy). Run, play-action, crossing and out routes with a shot or two downfield. Let it flow...Sorry for the rant, there's more but

I'll leave it there. Still in good shape to do what we wanna this year, use this as a measuring stick and get ready for Ari. Beat them, and we cool the early season heat. A loss, ratchets it up a little more...

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This game is just a wake up call and reality check for the squad. Prime example of a bully getting his ass whoop thinking he picking on a weak kid. Dallas went into the game unprepared like Denver was just gonna roll out the red carpet for them.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Moral victories. Both games count as an L.

You guys are supposed to be the class of our division and y all went out like that :skip:.

Fukkin Manhandled. :skip:

Lets hope that this doesnt have reverberating consequences for next week.:skip:.

That was a true ass whoopin. Perhaps a blueprint with elite secondaries on how to neutralize y all:skip:.

I dont know playoff teams are filles with those.:skip:

Maybe a continuation of never going past the divisional round in the past 20 plus years:skip:.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys are supposed to be the class of our division and y all went out like that :skip:.

Fukkin Manhandled. :skip:

Lets hope that this doesnt have reverberating consequences for next week.:skip:.

That was a true ass whoopin. Perhaps a blueprint with elite secondaries on how to neutralize y all:skip:.

I dont know playoff teams are filles with those.:skip:

Maybe a continuation of never going past the divisional round in the past 20 plus years:skip:.
200w.gif

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
so ladanian tomlinson and peter king are saying zeke quit on the team. is this true?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My eyes went :merchant: when I seen Heath down there on the second level. My bros was laughing the whole time at that play cuz of me. I knew it was about to be some bullshyt:wtb:. I was like they better not have this nigguh in coverage that close to the line of scrimmage:stopitslime:. I got hysterical by the second. He better be blitzing,right? :sadcam: I watched him that whole play. When that running back pulled that wheel route on Heath and natural selection made its selection, I went out on the balcony and smoked one.

You can see the fukkery with his team so obviously.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
This game is just a wake up call and reality check for the squad. Prime example of a bully getting his ass whoop thinking he picking on a weak kid. Dallas went into the game unprepared like Denver was just gonna roll out the red carpet for them.

Act like that Denver D didn't just carry Peyton Manning's lifeless body to a SB two years ago, brehs.

They've been snatching souls for some time, now.