Daps

Oline dominating that "big bad" giants DL

tenor.gif

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
We really ain't talked about Chaz "I was just fukking with ya'll I'm good" Green :patrice:

One game but he was night and day from the preseason. I always talked him up cause I thought he would be good. Extended preseason action had me worried but he really might can be a great offensive lineman. The oline test through the first two weeks >>>>>

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
What's the name of the dude on our defense that has dreads that was lighting nikkas up in the preseason is he hurt ?

Just hitting muthafukkas

Forgot his name

Denver scary I thought they would suck on O

I took the charges thank god that 3.5 saved me

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I feel like we beat the Broncos....Giants are our divisional rivals and they know us. SD and Rivers are a dysfunctional squad. This was one of those games I thought we would win w/o Zeke.:yeshrug:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Dez gonna have to get on his ish he ain't been playing like a triplet
I agree. But part seems to be play calling....his route running tends to be a bit predictable at times...I even remember Jenkins implying something like this.

I also want to see him and Dak continue improving their connection. We seen it last year in the Detroit game, Green Bay playoff game and the colts preseason game in that first drive. Dak shouldn't force it too much but it needs to flow a lil better than the game last Sunday.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
People in here saying Dez needs to play better but the difference in him having 2 catches for whatever yardage he had and 4 catches for over 100 yards and 2 touchdowns was because Dak threw him a terrible pass on that slant in the redzone where he beat Jenkins and flat out didn't see him when Jenkins fell and he was open...

All these other teams find all types of creative ways to get the ball to their best receiver and the cowboys...don't...

T Rex gets this perfectly called and perfectly blocked bubble screen that turns 3rd and forever into a first down...how come Dez never gets plays like that?

Witten gets this perfectly thrown pass out of play action up the seam...how come Dez never gets plays like that?

We are still just throwing him jump balls that the corners can see coming a mile away and telling Dez "go get it"...thats how people used number 1 receivers years ago...NOBODY uses number 1 receivers like that now

You line up 7 yards off of Brown or off of Odell...Ben and Eli will say fukk whatever play was called and just throw them the ball and let them work...you can line up 10 yards off of Dez and it be 3rd and 3 and you can rest assure the cowboys are NOT going to do the same thing...

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
People in here saying Dez needs to play better but the difference in him having 2 catches for whatever yardage he had and 4 catches for over 100 yards and 2 touchdowns was because Dak threw him a terrible pass on that slant in the redzone where he beat Jenkins and flat out didn't see him when Jenkins fell and he was open...

All these other teams find all types of creative ways to get the ball to their best receiver and the cowboys...don't...

T Rex gets this perfectly called and perfectly blocked bubble screen that turns 3rd and forever into a first down...how come Dez never gets plays like that?

Witten gets this perfectly thrown pass out of play action up the seam...how come Dez never gets plays like that?

We are still just throwing him jump balls that the corners can see coming a mile away and telling Dez "go get it"...thats how people used number 1 receivers years ago...NOBODY uses number 1 receivers like that now

You line up 7 yards off of Brown or off of Odell...Ben and Eli will say fukk whatever play was called and just throw them the ball and let them work...you can line up 10 yards off of Dez and it be 3rd and 3 and you can rest assure the cowboys are NOT going to do the same thing...
It's almost like they'll have a series when they dedicate getting the ball to Dez too. It'll be a couple plays during a drive where Dez is covered well and the ball goes to him anyway. Then there will be plays where Dez beats his man, i.e shaking Jenkins up, but the playcall was Dez being a decoy to get the ball underneath. Dez will get his as Dak becomes better at seeing the whole field but you're right, we don't use Dez properly at all.