Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
this Denver team might pose more of an early season challenge than I thought (on both sides of the ball)
I think our DL will pressure Semien and that O line more. We may need our O to put up more points tho and stop settling for FGs. I gotta feeling they gonna game plan like they did in the SB against Carolina and stack the box heavy. Problem is they gotta great secondary if not best in league.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
@MAGNETO. Come defend this. :picard:

they used to doubt another #24 who used to play in NY

Chill

USATSI_9659298_a5bxa7o2_yh0pqvda.jpg

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Denver posses a bigger challenge than I originally thought. I figured their D would be good but their offense would look like Houstons, wrong.

The key to beating Denver (obvious alert) is going to be getting 7 at the end of those long drives. Siemian wont be as comfortable offensively playing from behind so we need to score first. Let him know we getting 7 if you think about fukking up.

What I'm excited to see tho is Brown vs. Thomas matchup.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Denver posses a bigger challenge than I originally thought. I figured their D would be good but their offense would look like Houstons, wrong.

The key to beating Denver (obvious alert) is going to be getting 7 at the end of those long drives. Siemian wont be as comfortable offensively playing from behind so we need to score first. Let him know we getting 7 if you think about fukking up.

What I'm excited to see tho is Brown vs. Thomas matchup.
Yeah Denver looked pretty good last night.