Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Isn’t he a FA next year? If so he out.
yeah Seattle could make him play this year and still franchise him next year but Pete and Schneider don't really do players like that

I think they should extend him, I still think he's the best fs in the leage. I think the chancellor extension has them scared tho cuz that extension fukked them. totally different situation though.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah Seattle could make him play this year and still franchise him next year but Pete and Schneider don't really do players like that

I think they should extend him, I still think he's the best fs in the leage. I think the chancellor extension has them scared tho cuz that extension fukked them. totally different situation though.
Y’all shouldnt want that distraction in the locker room though :lolbron:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Lay off my nikka Zeke :zekescust:

He and we gonna be ard come training camp and the season. Just wait on it.
4gTDESS.png

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m lowkey angered because I think we gonna be good this year. Garrett isn’t going anywhere :snoop:. And I doubt we do anything in the playoffs as usual. I just have to hope Jerry is tired of not making a championship game.

And this only has a chance to happen if we somehow get Earl

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m lowkey angered because I think we gonna be good this year. Garrett isn’t going anywhere :snoop:. And I doubt we do anything in the playoffs as usual. I just have to hope Jerry is tired of not making a championship game.

I feel you. But we HAVE TO get EARL. I'm glad Jerruh found his Bat phone and is shutting Stephen out of this decision.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

The defense will be good. The running game will be decent. Offense is going to need another year or another scheme but the defense is ready to turn the corner, Earl or not.

I'm excited for the secondary, Heath or not. If Heath ain't playing up to par then Woods is ready. Chido and Lewis are both real deal. I want to see what we're going to do with Brown, Jones, Woods and Frazier. A lot of young dudes in the secondary and they can flat out ball. I feel confident saying Smith will be a better LB than he was last year and with the white boy we drafted and Lee, the LB core is be legit. Everything depending on the D-line

I just had to google to see who we drafted, just to show my interest in the team atm. Dowe have players starting the season suspended?

edit: I ain't the biggest Dak fan but I can already seeing him being the scape goat if the offense struggles and not Garrett. Year 3 though so it is what it is.