Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah I disagree. The receivers were terrible in this game. I am not waiting to see terrance Williams as our number one or two again this season. shyt is beyond depressing.

I think they are going to cut T-Will during training camp, IMO. :yeshrug:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah I disagree. The receivers were terrible in this game. I am not waiting to see terrance Williams as our number one or two again this season. shyt is beyond depressing.
Besides Dez fukkin up what did you see? Williams caught everything Dak threw. Beasley and Witten got bad balls. I don’t know bruh

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i got this weird feeling in my stomach that Terrence Williams is gonna have like a 12 year career with us :hhh:

This bum will always just hang around :hhh: having never caught a ball with his hands the entire time :hhh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
i got this weird feeling in my stomach that Terrence Williams is gonna have like a 12 year career with us :hhh:

This bum will always just hang around :hhh: having never caught a ball with his hands the entire time :hhh:

He just signed a 4 year $17 million deal last. It's not like he's eating a lot of cap space. I think he might step up with Dez gone. I think the wide receivers looked to Dez too much (excluding butler).

This will be the first time he's the home grown Ace. I say give him a shot

TWill might step up like Snoop :manny:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He just signed a 4 year $17 million deal last. It's not like he's eating a lot of cap space. I think he might step up with Dez gone. I think the wide receivers looked to Dez too much (excluding butler).

Naw T-Rex is trash period.

And it was Dez that convince Jerruh to resigned him last season. :francis:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Governor's Cup versus the little redhead step-brother on Oct 7. :blessed:

That haven't beaten us since that fluke game in 2002. :hhh:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Besides Dez fukkin up what did you see? Williams caught everything Dak threw. Beasley and Witten got bad balls. I don’t know bruh
He didn't catch many passes to begin with. I think he only had like 5 that entire game on 5 targets and none of those catches went for long gains or were long gains. He as well as Beasley were average that game as they were the entire year. T-will is trash.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET

Dez is Michael though just know

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Look forward to Dez statement game in the last week of the szn as he pushes to a playoff berth with Odell, Eli and co :denzel:

Nobody wants Dez like that.. if they did, he would be signed. Our fans (Dallas) just a tad misguided on his abilities at this point

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
So is nikkas in here gonna become lowkey Giants fans, hoping he do us dirty this season after boul goes and dikkride Hoedell in New York? On some
yes-rudy1.gif
type shyt smh
Look at these nikkas :fukknikka: