Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Daps
after the Dez cut, our draft should be

round 1. WR or LG or RT (if they move Lael , which I doubt) I can handle any of the 3. Hoping DJ Moore our first pick
round 2. LG, LB, or DT
round 3. LB or DT
round 4. TE or Safety (unless we trade for Earl Thomas)
round 4. pass catching back (not big on Rod Smith)

I'm for trading back at this point. I'm confident in the WRs between pick 20 and 50. I'm curious what they think of Kirk from A&M and Miller from MEM. Miller would be a good pick up if they could kinda move up a bit from 50. Picking up an extra 2nd or 3rd gives you ammo if you want to do an Earl Thomas deal (I would just draft a safety). If they stay at 19, give me Ridley.

I can't do a OL at 19, even with the idea of investing in the running game. Just a ton of investment there already. I'd go LB or S if they're not going WR at 19.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take the best player, period

Im coming around on the idea of Ridley. Dudes route running is :whew:

Watch the whole game cuh. Receivers wasn’t the problem. Picture Ridley in this game. What he gonna do? :jbhmm:

I can picture Landry takin bum Mayowa spot (even tho he got a sack but no other pressure plays). Or Bryan taking Datone Jones/Ross spot and changing the game. Peep the oline. Run game was fine to me too. :manny:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Take the best player, period

Im coming around on the idea of Ridley. Dudes route running is :whew:

They gonna have to trade up to take him, which is why I've been ignoring the possibility all together. If they take him they would definitely have to give up their second round pick.

If they were moving up to take Vita, I wouldn't mind. A WR though? nah. Impact will be minimum in the system they use.

Signing those 2 WR's were insurance policies, in the event they went into the draft with no Dez and no Sammy Watkins. It would have to be a situation where they move up from 19 to 17 or some shyt like that. I don't see them giving up picks in this draft.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak was getting lit up that game by Earl and Seattle dline :picard:

Seattle whole defense was gettin at Dez after every play. After he fumbled nikkas wasall in his face :snoop:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Watch the whole game cuh. Receivers wasn’t the problem. Picture Ridley in this game. What he gonna do? :jbhmm:

I can picture Landry takin bum Mayowa spot (even tho he got a sack but no other pressure plays). Or Bryan taking Datone Jones/Ross spot and changing the game. Peep the oline. Run game was fine to me too. :manny:

Landry wont be there :ld: and Bryan wont start this year. You know we only take dudes in the first that will start :heh:

Then again we did take Taco :jbhmm:

Daps
They gonna have to trade up to take him, which is why I've been ignoring the possibility all together. If they take him they would definitely have to give up their second round pick.

If they were moving up to take Vita, I wouldn't mind. A WR though? nah. Impact will be minimum in the system they use.

Signing those 2 WR's were insurance policies, in the event they went into the draft with no Dez and no Sammy Watkins. It would have to be a situation where they move up from 19 to 17 or some shyt like that. I don't see them giving up picks in this draft.

Who do you think is taking Ridley if you had to guess? That's been my thing. I don't see a team trading up for him, unless you see him as a number one WR. Baltimore invested a bit in WR in free agency, I have no clue what Arizona is doing, tbh. Whoever takes him has to love him because I just don't see star upside in him personally.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Only 5 early games
tenor.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Who do you think is taking Ridley if you had to guess? That's been my thing. I don't see a team trading up for him, unless you see him as a number one WR. Baltimore invested a bit in WR in free agency, I have no clue what Arizona is doing, tbh. Whoever takes him has to love him because I just don't see star upside in him personally.

49ers at 9 would be the highest he would go.
Bills at 12 would be next
Packers would draft him if he's sitting at 14
The Ravens at 16 would probably be the spot Dallas would trade up to get him. I know when they drafted Dez in 2010, the Ravens tried to trade up to get him as well.

If he makes it past the 16th pick he would fall to Dallas at 19.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

yeah I disagree. The receivers were terrible in this game. I am not waiting to see terrance Williams as our number one or two again this season. shyt is beyond depressing.