Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It will be interesting to see how Jones is utilized. I think Lewis will take Scandrick's spot in the slot. Chido will be a starter on either side. Conventional wisdom would say Brown would be the other starter, but Byron Jones might take it.
Lewis is an outside cb to me. Brown and Byron proved they weren’t ready for the island. People sleepin on Lewis though. Malcolm butler was an outside cb for Belicheck. He’s 5’9 and ran a 4.6 :yeshrug:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@stilltheguru this the nikka u thought gna lock down Dez :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Thats always gna be my alpha receiver :to:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Damn. I respect the dawg in young Lew, but that shyt looks bad..real bad. Just like when he got Mossed in the Orange Bowl for the game winner...and when he got Mossed by Jordy Nelson for the game winner.

Lew gotta learn to get his eyes around and play the ball.

:mjlol: at Dez: "Bring yo ass up here.":ufdup:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Damn. I respect the dawg in young Lew, but that shyt looks bad..real bad. Just like when he got Mossed in the Orange Bowl for the game winner...and when he got Mossed by Jordy Nelson for the game winner.

Lew gotta learn to get his eyes around and play the ball.

:mjlol: at Dez: "Bring yo ass up here.":ufdup:
Y’all goin overboard on Lewis now. It was bad but it wasn’t crazy.

Don’t take one on ones seriously and he a rookie. I won’t crown him like I did AB though :hubie:

If we play Dez next year I doubt he does that to Lewis unless it’s on the goal line

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And one more thing....

Zeke put hands on that girl :mjpls:

No fukking way in hell I'm gonna let someone lie.

All he had to do is argue the NFL can't suspend him without proof he hit her. Their own investigator didn't believe her. I would've taken that bytch all the way to the supreme court.

But he didn't. So he did it.

I ain't mad at him

Trill McClay

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Y’all goin overboard on Lewis now. It was bad but it wasn’t crazy.

Don’t take one on ones seriously and he a rookie. I won’t crown him like I did AB though :hubie:

If we play Dez next year I doubt he does that to Lewis unless it’s on the goal line

:scust: at you selectively reading my post.

One on ones are one of THE most essential drills that corners need to develop such skills necessary to shut down red zone threats LIKE Dez Bryant. You desperately trynna prop up Lewis when he hasn't proved much of anything yet if we're being real. "B-b-but he was just a rookie.."

Too late... you already "crowned" him by the way you're defending him just because he got a star on his helmet. Learn not to be so subjective. :scust:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
:scust: at you selectively reading my post.

One on ones are one of THE most essential drills that corners need to develop such skills necessary to shut down red zone threats LIKE Dez Bryant. You desperately trynna prop up Lewis when he hasn't proved much of anything yet if we're being real. "B-b-but he was just a rookie.."

Too late... you already "crowned" him by the way you're defending him just because he got a star on his helmet. Learn not to be so subjective. :scust:
:heh: He crowned AB and Heath the same way

I need to see at least 1.5 to 2 seasons of good cb play to crown these guys. Its too early to tell how good chido, jd, and woods will be:whoa:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
And one more thing....

Zeke put hands on that girl :mjpls:

No fukking way in hell I'm gonna let someone lie.

All he had to do is argue the NFL can't suspend him without proof he hit her. Their own investigator didn't believe her. I would've taken that bytch all the way to the supreme court.

But he didn't. So he did it.

I ain't mad at him
What kinda logic is this? :dahell:

Zeke hired top lawyers to represent him and fought till the end. That's not how the Supreme Court works, they decide what cases to review, not the defendants.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What kinda logic is this? :dahell:

Zeke hired top lawyers to represent him and fought till the end. That's not how the Supreme Court works, they decide what cases to review, not the defendants.

Breh, Zeke's entire fight didn't revolve around if he hit her or not. It revolved around the "process" including how things are appealed which was collectively bargained for.

And yes you can appeal all the way to the supreme court (though its up to them to decide if they would even hear the case).

Zeke's lawyers biggest mistake was filing an injunction before the appeals process played out.

All that being said, Zeke just didn't fight hard enough. TO be accused of something like that, and not do interviews, not call out the chick in public, just didn't see right with me. He took the L, lost money, rep dented, and he's cool with it. :mjpls:

Trill McClay

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:heh: He crowned AB and Heath the same way

I need to see at least 1.5 to 2 seasons of good cb play to crown these guys. Its too early to tell how good chido, jd, and woods will be:whoa:
Exactly. And in these cases I'd rather be wrong about a player and underhype them, than put them on some pedestal and they turn out like Bobby Carpenter levels of bust. :mjcry: