Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
jerry alienated his black fanbase multiple times in the last year. look on twitter, its alll black cowboys fans pissed off about dez. while cac cowboys fans been turncoat for landry, jimmy, all the ex-cons....black cowboys fans been the most loyal and this is how he treats us? enough is enough..

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jerry alienated his black fanbase multiple times in the last year. look on twitter, its alll black cowboys fans pissed off about dez. while cac cowboys fans been turncoat for landry, jimmy, all the ex-cons....black cowboys fans been the most loyal and this is how he treats us? enough is enough..

I see a lot of Black fans agreeing with the release of Dez. :camby:

Now you want to be militant over the release of a retarded C00N. :mjlol:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We get it. Dez not on the team anymore. But all this revisionishyt getting corny. You dont gotta shyt on dude just cause he gon to make yourself feel better. We did not get better by making this move plain and simple. WR core got worst, disrespected a franchise cornerstone, barely saved any money, received co compensation. Pure incompetence by the FO.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

We got the first legit black franchise QB :mjpls:

He road with Zeke last year and it ended up costing him $2 Million :mjpls:

He gave Tank Johnson, Pacman Jones, Greg Hardy, second chances.

Jerry Jones is a lot of things, but I can't complain about how he treats black players. And if black fans can't recognize that, then they buggin.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We get it. Dez not on the team anymore. But all this revisionishyt getting corny. You dont gotta shyt on dude just cause he gon to make yourself feel better. We did not get better by making this move plain and simple. WR core got worst, disrespected a franchise cornerstone, barely saved any money, received co compensation. Pure incompetence by the FO.

A Franchise Cornerstone :what:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
On a brighter note.... At the very minimum, players on the roster will realize nobody is immune to being replaced prematurely.

Yup. Jimmy Johnson used to make nikkas COMPETE. NOBODY was comfortable when he was here. Jerry turned this shyt into a country club and players lost that dog.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
This the first tweet that caught my eye :dead:

If this is related to practice, WHY did they move him to safety????? :mindblown:

he deleted it:mjlol::dead:

he said " i guess i have to change the lock on my phone from 1960( the years the cowboys were founded) don't ever question my loyalty!" This nikka don't need to say shyt else about the cowboys. Its done, move on.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I'm find with making this another defensive draft. Draft defense in round 1, trade for Earl with the 2nd rounder and then maybe get a backup rb in round 3. I'm not convinced we are one WR away and we never got over the hump with the offense, so lets see what a stacked defense can do.