Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It won't happen but a Badger/Thomas backfield makes the secondary the most lethal in the NFL, I expect them to settle for Kenny Vaccaro and call it a day.

Are the first thing they do when they get here is throw Byron Jones off the team, cause if not :usureusure:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
It won't happen but a Badger/Thomas backfield makes the secondary the most lethal in the NFL, I expect them to settle for Kenny Vaccaro and call it a day.

:gucci:

Didn't the Rams just get Peters, Talib, and Sam Shields?

I'm as big a Cowboys fan as any of us, but c'mon now, there are a couple I'd rank up there. Jags being another one... We'd be nice, no doubt, but not the most lethal. I'm more interested in a major defensive lineman moreso than another secondary player. I'm telling you, games are won in the trenches. We get ourselves straight on the line, it won't matter who's patrolling that secondary. (not that DB isn't important, I just don't see it as a pressing need above some other holes we gotta fill)

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They have to make a serious effort at getting Mathieu. Like rolling out the red carpet for Brandon Carr in 2012 type of effort.

Him at FS, assuming the coaching staff doesn't try to make him a slot corner or some stupid rotational DB, would finally give us some playmaking at Safety.

If that's the only Offseason move we make, I'm alright with it.

Just fukking cut Scandrick already :camby:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jerry has to trade for Earl. Give them a 2nd this year and a 4th. Or a 1st rounder in 2019.