Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
This.

He's going to be 29, injury history, isn't the biggest guy but throws his body around, has lost a step, and there are younger, more premier safeties.

A younger, shutdown corner, who typically get drafted earlier and paid a TON more than Safeties, in Marcus Peters, just got traded. For a 2nd and a 4th.

I'm sure Seattle got laughed off the phone when they asked for a 1st.

Earl isn't the player nor does he have the value of Earl 3 years ago.

Tyrann Mathieu at 25 >>> Earl at 29
badger got abused last season

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This.

He's going to be 29, injury history, isn't the biggest guy but throws his body around, has lost a step, and there are younger, more premier safeties.

A younger, shutdown corner, who typically get drafted earlier and paid a TON more than Safeties, in Marcus Peters, just got traded. For a 2nd and a 4th.

I'm sure Seattle got laughed off the phone when they asked for a 1st.

Earl isn't the player nor does he have the value of Earl 3 years ago.

Tyrann Mathieu at 25 >>> Earl at 29
Badger was a liability in pass coverage last season. Had a case of the struggle tackles as well. :mjcry:

Give em a 3rd, Taco, and Lewis :LarryscUM:

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@MooseMouthMthafuga why was Tyrann cut? He ass now? Keep it a stack too

I'll say he's about 75% of what he used to be.Personally, I thought he was azz in coverage the last few years.

He'd make the occasional cerebral/high IQ/"instinctive" play from time to time.You know....read the QB..Jump an out route

or something like that.He's better in the box/closer to the line of scrimmage IMO.The main reason he got cut was because of money, tho.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Unless they plan to use their picks to move up and take Derwin James this will be another failed off-season, honestly this franchise is showing that it doesn't deserve its fans anymore:yeshrug:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless they plan to use their picks to move up and take Derwin James this will be another failed off-season, honestly this franchise is showing that it doesn't deserve its fans anymore:yeshrug:
The team doesnt have money to make moves like that. We went 8-8 lwst year and that was mainly due to the zeke suspension. We were not a bad team though and the only valuable player we lost so far is hitchens who should be replaceable in the draft.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The team doesnt have money to make moves like that. We went 8-8 lwst year and that was mainly due to the zeke suspension. We were not a bad team though and the only valuable player we lost so far is hitchens who should be replaceable in the draft.
There are ways to get players and the problem is the Cowboys don't want to give up what it takes to do it. We didn't go 8-8 because of Zeke's suspension, we went 8-8 because that's what a Garrett led team ultimately is. Zeke played in the Packers & Rams and they lost both of those games after giving up a big lead. The Eagles lost their star QB & a top LT and they still won the SB because their coach isn't a loser like Garrett. he Cowboys will most likely free up 10mil dollars and sign 5-6 below average players. They said on 105.3 today that the Cowboys reasoning for not going after Tyrann is because he's not a fit, yet every other teams castoffs always seem to fit:stopitslime:

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
There are ways to get players and the problem is the Cowboys don't want to give up what it takes to do it. We didn't go 8-8 because of Zeke's suspension, we went 8-8 because that's what a Garrett led team ultimately is. Zeke played in the Packers & Rams and they lost both of those games after giving up a big lead. The Eagles lost their star QB & a top LT and they still won the SB because their coach isn't a loser like Garrett. he Cowboys will most likely free up 10mil dollars and sign 5-6 below average players. They said on 105.3 today that the Cowboys reasoning for not going after Tyrann is because he's not a fit, yet every other teams castoffs always seem to fit:stopitslime:
THANK YOU!

Bottom line, this is not a Super Bowl team, not even with a 100% healthy roster. Especially with this shìtty coaching staff

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not the one complaining bruh lol. I know we not winning shyt anyway lol
We've had chances but luck hasnt gone in our favor. We shouldve won in 14 now that we know dez caught it. We were elite that yeay. In 15 romo went down so that was a wash. 16 was another elite season but aaron rodgers sonned us. Last year was up and down. We looked promising before the zeke suspension. The coaching staff wasnt prepared for life without zeke and injuries caused the oline to regress. Dak struggled at times. All in all, I understand why Garrett is being given another chance. He has had 2 elite seasons in 4 years. Finding even a decent head coach is difficult and our FO seems risk adverse. This is probably a make it or break it year for Garret. And possibly dak too.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

THANK YOU!

Bottom line, this is not a Super Bowl team, not even with a 100% healthy roster. Especially with this shìtty coaching staff

"Well we didn't have Zeke, we didn't have Tyron"
The fukkin Eagles lost they're QB & LT and still won the Super Bowl GTFOH

Basically what I feel don’t matter who we get we’re screwed
Not prepared, under coached

Eagles won a damn sb with same shyt
:beli: gets random ass people and they still go to Super Bowl or deep in playoffs
Coaching is ultimately the problem
Too scared to pull trigger in free agency or move up in draft or even move back
Play shyt too safe all the damn time
We have damn games with Zeke and dak ball out and we still damn lose that makes no damn sense

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we’re going to overcompensate for the lack of free agent moves by trying to show out in the draft. I wouldn’t be surprised if we trade up for someone, particularly Derwin James.