DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
No money = no moves...

sad but true story

I just feel like we should have/be making some trades. Williams, Scandrick, Beasely (not saying it'll bring us big time players, but coupled with some picks we should have a lil something) are all candidates in my mind.

That's why we gotta stop with the Hardy's, Gregory's, Jaylon's (who I like) of the world... they're progress stoppers, and we can't save EVERYBODY. We work with a few young troubled guys now we've become a damn near destination to guys going thru it in the league cuz they know papa Jerry gonna try and save em...smh

We have to do better pro personnel scouting. Finding guys who fit our scheme on other rosters where they don't and find a way to get em here. All this loyalty for people and players we SHOULDN'T be loyal to. Loyalty should be treated like the prize it is...we out here being loyal to every "thot" that we "smash." Some joints you gotta love em while you have em and don't look back when you ready to rid yourselves of them. Only loyal to the ones who deserve it, Romo's, OL guys (Smith, Martin, Fredrick, Collins), Hitchens, hell, even a Bryant. Guys who paid the skins it took to get the loyalty.

Drafts have been good for the most part. Gotta stop with this "position flex" mess and get guys who excel in what they do, not jack of all, master of none. Also, stop with the draft "projects" as well.

We can get thru this rough patch (economically) we'll be aiight. Just hope we get out of this sooner than later

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:mjlol:
In recent years here is a list of our free agency moves:
Terrance Williams
Rolando McClain
Cedric Thornton
Alfred Morris
Stephen Paea
Nolan Carroll
Damontre Moore
Benson Mayowa
Joe Looney
Jack Crawford
Robert Blanton
Byron Bell
Jonathan Cooper
Darren McFadden

I'm ok with us not doing shyt if it means staying away from bums like this.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Youre a bottom 5 team over the last 20+ years and calling someone else lil brother :pachaha:

You're in the same class as the Browns, Bills, and Lions over the last quarter century :deadmanny:

If you're the big brother, you're the 45 year old brother who lost his job and moved into his parents basement that everyone is embarrased to talk about at family get togethers :hhh:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
In recent years here is a list of our free agency moves:
Terrance Williams
Rolando McClain
Cedric Thornton
Alfred Morris
Stephen Paea
Nolan Carroll
Damontre Moore
Benson Mayowa
Joe Looney
Jack Crawford
Robert Blanton
Byron Bell
Jonathan Cooper
Darren McFadden

I'm ok with us not doing shyt if it means staying away from bums like this.

That’s what folks don’t understand. We better off staying put than signing these fools. Supposedly we were interested in Watkins. He just got 16 Mill.

Dez went from overpaid to underpaid.

Thanks Chiefs! :mjgrin: