Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got respect for Scandrick after this interview. Ain't no roster spot for him but he has the mental and heart---just never had the talent lol :sadcam:

Thinking about it, I wish we could bring him back as CB4 (For the record A. Brown played well in the slot after gettin' his job took).

Scan a the 4th gives everybody in the secondary defined roles when we go into dime packages

CB1 Chido
CB2 Lewis
CB3 Brown
CB4 Jones/Woods
FS Heath
SS Fraizer/Woods

We got dues in the secondary playing multiple positions and ain't even good at one :snoop: Plug scan at the 4 and figure out what safeties we're gonna roll with.

Remember when Keith Davis was safety 3. Niggga only saw the field for special teams or substitution packages when we didn't have timeouts lol
If he cool with the bench then sure but I doubt he’ll jive with that. And Frazier isn’t a starter, hell nah. He can be like a goal line guy or a rotation guy. They need to find out what Byron can do though. This tight end guarding thing is lame if that’s all he can do.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
If he cool with the bench then sure but I doubt he’ll jive with that. And Frazier isn’t a starter, hell nah. He can be like a goal line guy or a rotation guy. They need to find out what Byron can do though. This tight end guarding thing is lame if that’s all he can do.
This is what we do. That's why you'll see Heath, Jones, Woods or Heath, Jones and Frasier on the field at the same time.

And Brown had a few bad games as a starter early while Lewis came out the gate balling. Scandrick was penciled a starter from the jump so while I think it was a easy call to move Brown to CB3. He excelled in that role. I don't think he regressed at all. Then when Chido came back, Scan was hurt so they plugged him at CB2 and keep Brown in the same spot and Chido balled.

Those corners sports are set. I just don't like the idea of having a safety be CB4 when we don't even have two solid safeties to start.

Why Move Jones to Dime CB4 just to bring out Heath/Frasier? I really hope Woods emerges in the offseason.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Scandrick needs to go. Duke is always hurt and cant cover anymore.

Im kinda wanting us to draft Derwin James and put him at SS. Move the underwear champ to the slot
LOL @ anymore.

I'll remember scandrick as a guy with an attitude that was always in place to make the tackle after a catch and a good blitzer from the slot. He never was good in coverage :manny:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ anymore.

I'll remember scandrick as a guy with an attitude that was always in place to make the tackle after a catch and a good blitzer from the slot. He never was good in coverage :manny:
Problem is he started whiffing on tacklings or over pursuing in recent years but I always thought Scandrick was solid for the most part. He can't make a play on the ball but he was always there in position. Dude goin on 11 years in the league so you know he can't be a scrub at a position where he's easily replaceable. And we have invested several early picks at his position and he's yet to be subplanted. Ppl forget he held that slot corner position down before Jones got here

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
This my first time checking in here in a minute. My disgust with the Kaep/kneeling bullshyt combined with the way our season ended has really soured me on the NFL lately, I barely been checking for shyt, but we really need to do what it take to get this Vita Vea cat. He gonna be a problem.

Our coaching staff is such a fukking mess though. From an organization standpoint it feels like we really just need to clean house and start over completely from top to bottom, but of course that will never happeN.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coaches basically sabotaging talent, what else is new?

This team only wins by having superior talent. The only development has been on defense where we ask marrineli to make lemonade out of shyt.