Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Romo realized that. That's why he audibled nearly every passing play, so teams got the same formation but players ran different routes in them. Without Romo, Garrett would've looked worse than he does now. Romo would never come out and diss Garrett though, he's going this "professional" PC route. Has anyone asked him about Garrett coaching philosophy? I'm sure he'll give a vanilla PC answer.

Oh and f Garrett

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Romo realized that. That's why he audibled nearly every passing play, so teams got the same formation but players ran different routes in them. Without Romo, Garrett would've looked worse than he does now. Romo would never come out and diss Garrett though, he's going this "professional" PC route. Has anyone asked him about Garrett coaching philosophy? I'm sure he'll give a vanilla PC answer.

Oh and f Garrett

On national TV he said he’s not an x’s and o’s Guy and pretty much said he’s a cheerleader (said he’s a culture guy/motivator of men were his exact words)

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
TO kinda shyttin on Dez

tenor.gif

I swear b, Dak and Garrett gotta go :pacspit:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Oh and f Garrett
And its probably why Romo pressed to get his job back despite how well Dak played during that win streak last year. He knew it was only a matter of time before defensive coordinators took away the run game and exposed the passing game as Dak only ran the plays the coaches called. Even if he audibled, the plays were still predictable. Butler even said Romo created the game plan during the week. He set the audibles and the routes. I know Lenahan was probably :blessed: when Romo didn't play as he finally got to call actual plays.