Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been at war with them fools

@stilltheguru on his :mjpls: when it comes to Dez
:sas1:
Lol I’m just tired of wr diva drama. Antonio Brown, Beckham, Dez. All them nikkas corny. Even my guy TO was too extra. It’s not personal with Dez I’d just rather invest in other positions. Cam and Russ don’t have to deal with these issues. When Cam did (Steve Smith) he struggled

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was looking there the other day and those guys are racist fakkits.

Everyone was shytting on dez in a thread and someone said something about how much better the patriots are compared to you guys and posted a pic of dez and i think edleman and said "their WRs even look smarter than ours"

Saw another thread about Kaep wanting in on Diddys attempt to buy the Panthers and someone called Kaep a thug and a criminal and had the mods defending his post

That place is full of scumbags
bytch why are you on a cowboy message board? :hhh:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
TO said the Garrett system/scheme sucks. Now Dez is saying it. Opposing offenses have said how simple it is. We also know our coaches have no propensity to adjust. It's utterly amazing to me how many careers get sacrificed at the feet of Garrett. Now we're talking about firing Linehan due to the offense. Does anyone know what Garrett actually brings to the table?

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Does anyone know what Garrett actually brings to the table?
He's a great motivator
giphy.gif

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
TO said the Garrett system/scheme sucks. Now Dez is saying it. Opposing offenses have said how simple it is. We also know our coaches have no propensity to adjust. It's utterly amazing to me how many careers get sacrificed at the feet of Garrett. Now we're talking about firing Linehan due to the offense. Does anyone know what Garrett actually brings to the table?

Scott needs to be fired for not running it at the goal line