Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
I'll never forgrt the game against the Chargers, I think Romo was commentating. It was clear to me then that he was a large part of the success of that run a couple of years ago. He knew all his WRs strengths, and where they wanted the ball. He could diagnose blitz and coverages post snap in an instant. Y'all really did him dirty by rushing to crown Dak.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I'll never forgrt the game against the Chargers, I think Romo was commentating. It was clear to me then that he was a large part of the success of that run a couple of years ago. He knew all his WRs strengths, and where they wanted the ball. He could diagnose blitz and coverages post snap in an instant. Y'all really did him dirty by rushing to crown Dak.

You've overstayed your welcome bytch keep it moving, go up that Giants offseason thread. And change that candy ass avi too, grown man Janoris looking like a damn thot.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yes, But the HC has final say over the coordinators so he should've let them know that Zeke is getting the ball period.
I put more blame on Dak since he the one who pulled it out. The qb has to be smart enough to know to let it go that's on him. Only excuse is you think he so dumb he can't run a rpo?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What about the times when he wasn't? This seems like a stat to justify his terrible season. How many times did we see him just stand in the pocket with time and just hold on to the ball and take a sack:mjlol:
Yeah that stat is a sounds good stat because outside of a few games Dak wasn't constantly under pressure. Atl, Den, Sea is games that come to mind quickly. I might be missing a game or two but I don't think it was that bad overall

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I put more blame on Dak since he the one who pulled it out. The qb has to be smart enough to know to let it go that's on him. Only excuse is you think he so dumb he can't run a rpo?
You're mothers a fakkit bytch dikk suck angry words piece of shyt p*ssy :angry:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Yeah that stat is a sounds good stat because outside of a few games Dak wasn't constantly under pressure. Atl, Den, Sea is games that come to mind quickly. I might be missing a game or two but I don't think it was that bad overall
Even the Seattle game I think Dak was holding the ball too long. I think the only think Dak reads presnap is a safety high over Dez

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Even the Seattle game I think Dak was holding the ball too long. I think the only think Dak reads presnap is a safety high over Dez
I was listening to Braoddus talk about something some of us have mentioned dude doesn't like taking risk. That's good when we are winning but I'm sure D coordinators see that too and are like let's cover them tight and he will hold the ball. Some is still on the WR like them drops in NY where they were fukking up all over but Dak definitely gets blame too.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
What about the times when he wasn't? This seems like a stat to justify his terrible season. How many times did we see him just stand in the pocket with time and just hold on to the ball and take a sack:mjlol:

Coaching. Call quick routes. Dak standing in the pocket waiting for guys to get open 15+ yards down the field.