Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
peter king on norm just called dez bryant a "gigantic problem" during the season, said he acted like a "12 yr old" on Sunday and that the Cowboys should divorce from him b/c he's too old to change his ways now.

he also said jason garrett is a friend of his and he believe he has a pulse on this locker room and he should NOT be fired.

:snoop:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
LOL that guy is a dumb ass cac
This nikka obsessed with me. Go choke on your dad dikk stalker fakkit. bytch ass p*ssy looking for friends because he's broke ass fukk. Get off here and help pay some bills so your moms don't have to jawbone so many dudes to pay basic utilities you fakkit

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
peter king on norm just called dez bryant a "gigantic problem" during the season, said he acted like a "12 yr old" on Sunday and that the Cowboys should divorce from him b/c he's too old to change his ways now.

he also said jason garrett is a friend of his and he believe he has a pulse on this locker room and he should NOT be fired.

He’s right about Dez. He’s not going to change. I’d trade him to like Chicago or something. I don’t dislike him but he needs a new start

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dez has never thrown anybody in the organization under the bus, I wouldn't expect him to start now.
I didn’t say throw under the bus, but why the koolaid grinning around Garrett? He talks about Jason like it’s his daddy. Oh he taught me so much blah blah blah. fukk that. TO was like this cac don’t really know wtf he doin. I don’t care about the non football things he brings

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
He’s right about Dez. He’s not going to change. I’d trade him to like Chicago or something. I don’t dislike him but he needs a new start
Won't happen. Jerry loves him, I think Jason is fond of him too. Plus Dez is a king in Dallas. Getting rid of him and everything the #88 stands for is a big marketing loss for the franchise. I do think Jerry is going to call him out similar to how he called out Romo a few years ago and expecting Peyton Manning work ethic.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
fakkit you haven't posted in here for forever now want to stalk me. Kill yourself and hopefully the rest of your family while you're at it you worthless piece of shyt.
meet me in the DFW somewhere today fam

you man enough to disrespect my mother on here be man enough to do it in my face

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
meet me in the DFW somewhere today fam

you man enough to disrespect my mother on here be man enough to do it in my face
tenor.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Lmao the greatest rivalry on The Coli has returned. :russ:
Not really I was speaking about a new boyfriend of his and that fakkit got triggered. When the last time that fakkit posted in this thread. nikka following me around like I'm a bytch he beat his dikk to while his moms sucking up the competition for Internet access. Derailing the thread with that bullshyt because all his moms sucking ways didn't get him no Christmas gift.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

:beli:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Fire Garrett
Fire Linehan
Fire/Remove Jerry or force/have him sell
Resign DLaw
Resign Irving
Cut Scandrick
Teach these fukking WRs how to catch
Teach Dak how to throw, how to make progressions, not to throw teammates under the bus
Make solid draft picks
Develop our young DBs

About 1 of these things will happen.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Not really I was speaking about a new boyfriend of his and that fakkit got triggered. When the last time that fakkit posted in this thread. nikka following me around like I'm a bytch he beat his dikk to while his moms sucking up the competition for Internet access. Derailing the thread with that bullshyt because all his moms sucking ways didn't get him no Christmas gift.
where you want to meet at pussey boy? i'm going to facebook live your ass