Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
First of all , a lot of ya'll nikkas was shyttin on RomGAWD heavy last year. Lookin' real funny in the light right about now. Don't think I forgot. Ya'll didn't give Romo no slack, now ya'll wanna blame the coaching. Oh ok :beli:

Second of all, I had the Dez avi from day one on the Coli, defended him early on this year, but now I have to say.. it's over. The explosion is gone. He's turning 30 next year and it's only downhill. We need fresh legs at WR period.

Dak needs more time and better coaching, that's all there is. At the end of the day he's still a second year QB, you can't compare him or expect him to run the offense like Romo was doing in his prime. On the other hand, his accuracy is looking real sus. All That said, I wouldn't be opposed to drafting another young QB next year to push him.
On bold how many dudes really improve their accuracy esp deeper throws in football unless they turn into A.Smith style passers? I'm not saying it doesn't happen but cats like McNabb for as good as they were still have them problems. This was something that was discussed on his scouting report and one of the reasons he was in the fourth on top of the DUI. I hope it works but accuracy is usually what it is most times hope I'm wrong.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nah, I aint gonna watch him get put on the cross to spare Garrett. fukk yall nikkas
You mean to spare Dak because I haven't saw nobody really defending Garrett my man. The only thing I say in defense of dude is he can't be a trash coach but when they have them explosive years its all on the players. I don't like that kind of stuff.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
We still talking about romo?:gucci:

It's no doubt he could play better than Dak but he's fragile as fukk. There was no way he was going to last a season. It's over for him. They need to revamp the entire offense to something that suits Dak instead of this antiquated pocket passer offense we run now. Or open up the QB position and make him and Cooper rush compete for the job. But at the end of the day, we're not doing shyt with this staff. Regular season champs is our peak until all of Jerry's puppets are gone.
I feel u....but imagine Romo having to play behind Byron Bell or even worst....Chaz Green...:merchant:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
On bold how many dudes really improve their accuracy esp deeper throws in football unless they turn into A.Smith style passers? I'm not saying it doesn't happen but cats like McNabb for as good as they were still have them problems. This was something that was discussed on his scouting report and one of the reasons he was in the fourth on top of the DUI. I hope it works but accuracy is usually what it is most times hope I'm wrong.

I expect the deeper throws to be shaky but he’s having trouble throwing a 5 yard pass accurately right now. I don’t know if it’s a mental thing or what but he’s all fukked up right now.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Nah, I aint gonna watch him get put on the cross to spare Garrett. fukk yall nikkas
Bro we need to make a list of allllll the players/coaches scapegoated for this puppet. I already know this snitch bytch convinced Jerry to cleanse the locker room of T.O. and his boys when he first got the job. Had us in dead money cap hell for years.

Here we are nearly 10 years later and it's Dez's turn. fukk that. Seeing Dez in another jersey would be the last straw. Dez got work to do this offseason but I guarantee you he puts up 1k,10tds easily with another coach and/or qb.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Bro we need to make a list of allllll the players/coaches scapegoated for this puppet. I already know this snitch bytch convinced Jerry to cleanse the locker room of T.O. and his boys when he first got the job. Had us in dead money cap hell for years.

Here we are nearly 10 years later and it's Dez's turn. fukk that. Seeing Dez in another jersey would be the last straw. Dez got work to do this offseason but I guarantee you he puts up 1k,10tds easily with another coach and/or qb.
I made the point on cz yesterday, we have literally overturned the roster and coaching staff at least 2x, the only mainstay has been Witten. First it was Wade Phillips and Ray Sherman, then Rob Ryan and Monte Kiffin :mjlol: We've remolded both lines, the secondary two or three times over, new receiving core, same result year after year. The funny thing with Dez is people say he's over the hill and he's washed, but I predicted based on how he looked physically in camp he'd have a year to mirror his 2014 season. He was in as good a shape as he had been in several years, if anything its this system that gradually sucked the life out of him over the course of the season.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I made the point on cz yesterday, we have literally overturned the roster and coaching staff at least 2x, the only mainstay has been Witten. First it was Wade Phillips and Ray Sherman, then Rob Ryan and Monte Kiffin :mjlol: We've remolded both lines, the secondary two or three times over, new receiving core, same result year after year. The funny thing with Dez is people say he's over the hill and he's washed, but I predicted based on how he looked physically in camp he'd have a year to mirror his 2014 season. He was in as good a shape as he had been in several years, if anything its this system that gradually sucked the life out of him over the course of the season.
Then he shouldn’t be acting like Garrett is some great coach. He’s always cheesin around Jason. TO was never like that with that bum.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Then he shouldn’t be acting like Garrett is some great coach. He’s always cheesin around Jason. TO was never like that with that bum.
Sometimes I think the players don't speak up against Garrett b/c of how close he is to Jerry.

Imagine Bruce Arians sitting there with Jerry in his suite yucking it up every time a big event comes through town. This relationship ain't normal.

romo-witten-prez-jones-ncaa.jpg