Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I will concede this much.. Dak can't run that offense like Romo. It was custom made for Romo and even then he had to run the playclock down to audible into a play that had a chance due to how bad the scheme is.

And another thing. Look at all of the hits Dak took in that game and all season. Romo would've been hurt if he played this year and probably miss the same amount of games as Zeke.

All Seattle did was blitz because they knew Dak was going to run the original play 99% of the time. These young players put trust in the coaches. Dak isn't a seasoned veteran so again.. no matter what road you take it still leads back to the coaches.
I can concede that it all comes back to the terrible coaching.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You getting over emotional and argumentative like a bytch. I don’t see how my comment even warranted any type of confusion.
How do you see emotions over the computer? Sound like a fool posting right now fam reading emotions lol. You just feel attacked and wanted to call me a bytch back. Ok feel better? Your comment never confused me you were the one confused.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
How do you see emotions over the computer? Sound like a fool posting right now fam reading emotions lol. You just feel attacked and wanted to call me a bytch back. Ok feel better? Your comment never confused me you were the one confused.
aight bruh. Do what you do and you may have the last word.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
aight bruh. Do what you do and you may have the last word.
Merry Christmas nikka and if it was like that you'd just not posted but you still needed to get out how you felt. Its cool just stop trying to be mr cool about it. Again merry Christmas nikka

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Accuracy and arm strength are two things I dont think a QB can improve on breh...Its like the killer instinct in basketball :mjcry: I hope Im wrong
I agree but I do think off rookie season alone he should get next year. Someone on CZ did bring up a good point though. What if he is this type of player next year and you have to get a new QB that's another year wasted before you have to give Zeke the big money. Still I think he should get another year but if a top QB slid on some Aaron Rodgers stuff I wouldn't be mad if they drafted that cat.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I agree but I do think off rookie season alone he should get next year. Someone on CZ did bring up a good point though. What if he is this type of player next year and you have to get a new QB that's another year wasted before you have to give Zeke the big money. Still I think he should get another year but if a top QB slid on some Aaron Rodgers stuff I wouldn't be mad if they drafted that cat.
How do you feel about Cooper Rush? (serious question) :jbhmm:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
How do you feel about Cooper Rush? (serious question) :jbhmm:
Like Rico liked what I saw from him preseason. I'd need to see him in real games to have a better opinion feel on how good/bad he can be. Remember Dustin Vaughn? Liked him too in preseason but what else did dude ever do?