Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
And y’all killed him for it just as much, if not more than y’all lauded him for it.
Who is y'all? Come on fam with that coli catch all stereotype shyt. I trashed Romo only when he was on that other stuff which wasn't that often IMO. I know some bytched because he seemed to fukk up in primetime games when everybody watching but overall I didn't really have beef with dude. Who are these posters by name my man cause the catch all stuff is bogus.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And what has Dak done to garner so much love?

Hes a second year player And hasnt won an elimination game (0-2 now)

Just last week, Dez made the catch that eventually put us in the lead.

Dez has been this franchises best receiver since Michael Irvin.

Technically the last couple of weeks have been elimination games.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Romo had a lot of turnovers.

At the end of the day both Romo and Dak led teams have lost almost the exact same way. The common denominator is Jason Garrett.
Romo had turnovers while throwing for 350-400yds & multiple tds, while Dak is turning the ball over on check downs and short passes.
And y’all killed him for it just as much, if not more than y’all lauded him for it.
He was killed for it when he was throwing to WRs in a crowded area, Dak won't even throw it to guys who are single covered.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Romo had turnovers while throwing for 350-400yds & multiple tds, while Dak is turning the ball over on check downs and short passes.

He was killed for it when he was throwing to WRs in a crowded area, Dak won't even throw it to guys who are single covered.

Romo has thrown for almost 500 yards and threw a pick at the end of the game.

People are too caught up with stats when the only one that matters is wins and losses.

So far Dak is trending the same way Romo is.

They both went 13-3 year 1 as a starter.
Both lost win and go home games and went about .500 year 2.

Jason Garrett is the problem.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Y'all act like Romo never had fans though. Where is this weird angle coming from nikkas y'all talk to offline? Online its always been fans and non fans no different than Dak and any other non shyt player.
You lost me here. I am just saying that the same fans that were happy for him to go are now wanting for that skill at least to come back.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You lost me here. I am just saying that the same fans that were happy for him to go are now wanting for that skill at least to come back.
I didn't lose unless you wanted to be lost. Like I said to the other dude who are these cats? I just want good play no matter who it is.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Romo has thrown for almost 500 yards and threw a pick at the end of the game.

People are too caught up with stats when the only one that matters is wins and losses.

So far Dak is trending the same way Romo is.

They both went 13-3 year 1 as a starter.
Both lost win and go home games and went about .500 year 2.

Jason Garrett is the problem.
Perhaps but the things Dak has a problem with is something I didn't see with Romo back in 2008. Throwing the ball down field and accuracy wasn't a problem for Romo. I think he got injured and missed a couple games that year too. That said, yes, the main problem as it pertains to coaching is Jason Garrett. He had me concerned in late 2007 when teams started to defend his offense better. Starting in December 2007. But in 2008, he lost me completely when the Ravens called him out. Several teams since then have made similar comments about JG's offense.

Now we now the ultimate problem is Skeletor up in the press box. You can blame everyone you'd like, but hire coaches that are qualified to coach your team. Get the personnel that fits your team.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Perhaps but the things Dak has a problem with is something I didn't see with Romo back in 2008. Throwing the ball down field and accuracy wasn't a problem for Romo. I think he got injured and missed a couple games that year too. That said, yes, the main problem as it pertains to coaching is Jason Garrett. He had me concerned in late 2007 when teams started to defend his offense better. Starting in December 2007. But in 2008, he lost me completely when the Ravens called him out. Several teams since then have made similar comments about JG's offense.

Now we now the ultimate problem is Skeletor up in the press box. You can blame everyone you'd like, but hire coaches that are qualified to coach your team. Get the personnel that fits your team.
I will concede this much.. Dak can't run that offense like Romo. It was custom made for Romo and even then he had to run the playclock down to audible into a play that had a chance due to how bad the scheme is.

And another thing. Look at all of the hits Dak took in that game and all season. Romo would've been hurt if he played this year and probably miss the same amount of games as Zeke.

All Seattle did was blitz because they knew Dak was going to run the original play 99% of the time. These young players put trust in the coaches. Dak isn't a seasoned veteran so again.. no matter what road you take it still leads back to the coaches.