Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
dak is a bytch for those comments. As a leader just own it and say the ‘right thing’. You don’t throw your WR under the bus.

Seems like he’s learning from Garrett quite well when it comes to taking accountability

Oh, and fukk Garrett
Hes an idiot

He bout to cause some shyt in the locker room with these bullshyt comments. The WR corp is tight and wont like how Dak threw their guy under the bus like that.

fukk this guy man real talk

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Hes an idiot

He bout to cause some shyt in the locker room with these bullshyt comments. The WR corp is tight and wont like how Dak threw their guy under the bus like that.

hi-res-d6f26aa1828d190c1ad480a60f6e1af1_crop_north.jpg

This needs to be a bigger story but it won't be since Dak is so beloved and can do no wrong.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can still take over a game.

Fans always have short term memory. It was Dez that brought us back to life after being down 21-3 in the divisional round last year

He beat single coverage. He rarely done that this season. When he did, Dak either missed, didn't have time, or Dez dropped the ball.

But he can do nothing against elite corners. He can't get past them. His route variations are awful. Doesn't help that the coaches don't put him in a better position to succeed

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Hes an idiot

Real talk. Dez was the reason Beasley chose not to retire in 2013.

T Dubs an Dez like brothers. I witnessed that shyt at Dez all black party in his crib when T Dubz game thru late in sweats to smash a joint in one of Dez rooms :mjlol:

Beasley already been talking slick about Other dudes in the league having more targets and said “you can’t catch what isn’t thrown.”

Dak also said some semi slick comments last week when Zeke was coming back, insinuating that’s alfred Morris and Rod Smith weren’t cutting it. Yes it’s true they weren’t but you don’t say that as a franchise QB

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
hi-res-d6f26aa1828d190c1ad480a60f6e1af1_crop_north.jpg

This needs to be a bigger story but it won't be since Dak is so beloved and can do no wrong.
I dont care what he says in his tweets, you can tell on the field Beasley dont fukk with Dak. He was pissed all game he kept missing him.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What has Dez done for the Cowboys to garner so much love?
I said the same about Romo. I don't get it. What have they brought us?
Took us from being 5-11 under Campo to 8-8 seasons with Garrett?
I loved that Dak shyted on him. Good. We need a change of culture in here. That locker got weaklings and soft nikkas in there. We're mediorce. Dez is mediorce. We get by on falling off in a season to garnering a weaker scheduled next season to climb to 11 or 12 wins. We're fools gold like the Eagles this season.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I loved that Dak shyted on him. Good. We need a change of culture in here. That locker got weaklings and soft nikkas in there. We're mediorce. Dez is mediorce. We get by on falling off in a season to garnering a weaker scheduled next season to climb to 11 or 12 wins. We're fools gold like the Eagles this season.
And what has Dak done to garner so much love?

Hes a second year player And hasnt won an elimination game (0-2 now)

Just last week, Dez made the catch that eventually put us in the lead.

Dez has been this franchises best receiver since Michael Irvin.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Weak and soft but who folded under media criticism and threw Dez under the bus? Dez is mediocre but who has thrown 5 TDs to 9 picks in the last 7 games? Dak hasnt done shyt yet

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And what has Dak done to garner so much love?

Hes a second year player And hasnt won an elimination game (0-2 now)

Just last week, Dez made the catch that eventually put us in the lead.

Dez has been this franchises best receiver since Michael Irvin.

:russ: over TO? Stop it bro. Dez isn't seeing Terry Glenn (rest his soul)
Dak is young. We don't know about him yet. Either he will or won't pan out. Dez? We know he can do. Dak had to throw a perfect back should pass for him to catch that last week. Dez is C class WR now. At best he was a B. Dez was never gonna lead a team to a title. He don't have that work ethic. Never have

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weak and soft but who folded under media criticism and threw Dez under the bus? Dez is mediocre but who has thrown 5 TDs to 9 picks in the last 7 games? Dak hasnt done shyt yet

He would have more TDs but Dez can't catch with his face mask

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You loved that a struggling 2nd year QB shytted on a more proven player? You have completely lost your damn mind in this thread, Dak could easily be a 1 year wonder QB and he's nowhere near Romo. Dak has folded under pressure so he's in the soft nikkas category.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dez is not the same player. Fans need to accept that too
Maybe but I don't think Dak and his inaccuracy is doing him any favors. Dez never been no burner he always was a jump ball type dude and that isn't Dak strength. I don't doubt Dez isn't the same at all but I think with a more accurate QB he'd look better than he has since Daks been the QB.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
He would have more TDs but Dez can't catch with his face mask

Is that way Terrance Williams hasn’t had a TD reception since January of last year thrown by Tony Romo?

Stop it bruh.

Dak still has a chance to redeem himself but u shytting on Dez to defend Dak is lame as fukk especially since you’re shytting Romo who is super under appreciated. Romo played with a shyt o line and 2 of the worst defenses in NFL history