Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
No. They are obsessed over a team that doesn’t even consider them their number one rival. They are so obsessed over Dallas that the hate us more than they love their own team. No matter how good he eagles are, they will forever be jealous of the Dallas Cowboys. I can at least respect the skins for a great history and a winning tradition they use to have. The eagles? No.
I'd honestly forgot you guys were still a thing until your fans started invading eagles threads talking shyt all week.

But whatever you need to tell yourself to feel important during this period of irrelevance :yeshrug:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Blank rewarded with 10 first downs via penalties. This league is so corrupt. :snoop:

Or how about Dallas going over 30+ quarters without the opposing offensive line being flagged for holding. Obviously the NFL has been trying to sabatoge Dallas. And I hope Zeke ends up winning his appeal and sue the NFL for defamation.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Damn this shyt over :capocry:
latest

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Welp time to start looking at draft prospects

Lee- R.Smith- J.Smith :ehh:

Could still add more talent to the DL :ehh:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
No. They are obsessed over a team that doesn’t even consider them their number one rival. They are so obsessed over Dallas that the hate us more than they love their own team. No matter how good the eagles are, they will forever be jealous of the Dallas Cowboys. I can at least respect the skins for a great history and a winning tradition they use to have. The eagles? No.
What the fukk are you talking about y’all been in our thread all season :russ:

We been chilling winning games and y’all stay poppin in for no reason. Don’t get mad now that it’s reversed

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What the fukk are you talking about y’all been in our thread all season :russ:

We been chilling winning games and y’all stay poppin in for no reason. Don’t get mad now that it’s reversed
Stop it fam. Its like what 2 maybe 3 dudes in your thread? I guess if they were getting their backs blown out you would too? Ole I do it because they do it too dude. Smh.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How are we going to be in your thread when you are hardly in your thread?

this victim role that you always play is corny as hell... the only reason were here and trolling yall is because your buddies (which you knew) have been trolling us ALL last year and even way before that, now its time to return the favor this year since yall arent shyt :heh:

:dead: @ jealous of the dallas cowboys... maybe if i was 36+ years old... im 27, theres only one NFC east team ill admit im "jealous" of... and it sure as hell isnt the fukkin dallas cowboys who have 2 playoff wins in 20 years :dead:

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
How are we going to be in your thread when you are hardly in your thread?
Is that bullshyt even in the first page? nikka talking about he 27 fukk that mean like this nikka a teenager smfh. He old enough to know his team ain't never won it all and at the end of the day that's all that matters forget the other stuff. Ole we won the division a lot of times ass dudes.