Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
evidence of Dez being a "terrible" route runner? I hear this but never see it

Dez simply doesn't command double coverage which is worse because neither do the other receivers.

Add to the fact that this offense is ass. The passing game depends too much on the running game which is a problem.

And for all of Dak's issues, hes still completing over 60% of his passes and only has 9 picks. And he's putting up better numbers than Winston and Marriotta.

I don't understand how you all can't see that the problem is the playbook and coaches. Is Dak the next Aaron Rogers? No. Can't he be effective without a running attack? NOT IN THIS OFFENSE.

What games are you watching? Dez is STILL getting doubled. Marcus Mosher post breakdowns every week and you can see safety high all day long. And I've seen Dez about as crisp as Dez is going to be with double moves, jukes off the line etc...He'll never be Wes Welker but I don't understand how he's a terrible route runner.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What games are you watching? Dez is STILL getting doubled. Marcus Mosher post breakdowns every week and you can see safety high all day long. And I've seen Dez about as crisp as Dez is going to be with double moves, jukes off the line etc...He'll never be Wes Welker but I don't understand how he's a terrible route runner.
People just say what the other people say if we are being honest. How many of us actually doing breakdowns on Dez routes and the like? We just going by what others say. It just feels like folks have to slander Dez because Dak out here with the shyt accuracy right now. I know its been a minute but with Romo Dez didn't look done but every since Dak started Dez looking crappy. I think Dak has to get some of that blame

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
EmptyViciousItalianbrownbear-max-1mb.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yo on some shyt I really don’t think Dez and Dak fukk with each other like that and it’s affecting their chemistry on the field. Ion know, just a feeling. @dtownreppin214 what you think breh? :patrice: I know you got connections down there lol
I don't have any connections breh. I know Clarence Hill and Derek Eagleton from black longhorn alumni events around the city and I used to email with Tim McMahon when he was on the beat but I don't have any insight to the locker room. I definitely do believe there is a white side to Dak that makes him clique with Cole Beasley first and some other white players on the team. I think he and Dez are cool too but not best bros like some might think. What Dez misses is Romo's tutelage and direction on every play and of course his pinpoint accuracy. Both of them got to get right tho bc I don't think either one are going anywhere despite how much CZ wants to cut Dez. I recall an interview last year on the radio where Jerry teared up talking about Dez...he's not going anywhere.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Need a N.O. win tonight.

I just watched the playoff standings. Dallas is done.

They need to

1. Win out
2. Green Bay and Detroit need to lose 2 games.
3. Atlanta needs to lose 2 games.
4. Carolina or Seattle needs to lose 3 games.

With that being said, the next time I watch a Dallas game will either be if they make the playoffs or their first preseason game in 2018. :mjpls:

This season is lost. And in all honesty, Garrett and that coaching staff don't deserve to go to the playoffs.

Last edited: