Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
this victim role that you always play is corny as hell... the only reason were here and trolling yall is because your buddies (which you knew) have been trolling us ALL last year and even way before that, now its time to return the favor this year since yall arent shyt :heh:

:dead: @ jealous of the dallas cowboys... maybe if i was 36+ years old... im 27, theres only one NFC east team ill admit im "jealous" of... and it sure as hell isnt the fukkin dallas cowboys who have 2 playoff wins in 20 years :dead:
Just know, when yall flounder again this season (like yall have for the last 51 seasons) the trolling from us will be non-stop :mjgrin:

You know we deeper than yall on here and our troll game is A1-status.

Be a man though and dont hide breh breh :mjgrin:

I got like 3-4 threads already in the chamber, ready for u bytch nikkas :mjgrin:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just know, when yall flounder again this season (like yall have for the last 51 seasons) the trolling from us will be non-stop :mjgrin:

I got like 3-4 threads already in the chamber, ready for u bytch nikkas :mjgrin:

This

I'm waiting in the cut like......

Noir-Man-In-Shadows.jpg

These nikkas better win the Super Bowl.

Because if they don't :ohlawd:

They gonna have to ban me with the shyt I got waiting. :wow:

shyt is gonna be nasty. :lolbron:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

This

I'm waiting in the cut like......

Noir-Man-In-Shadows.jpg

These nikkas better win the Super Bowl.

Because if they don't :ohlawd:

They gonna have to ban me with the shyt I got waiting. :wow:

shyt is gonna be nasty. :lolbron:

Why y all talkin like y all u wont be in the playoffs :skip:

:skip: the playoffs are still an option guys. Y all still mathematically alive.:skip:

Once Zeke byke:ohlawd:

Dont tell me y all throwin in the towel already:skip:

Y all got this lil brehs:mjcry:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Y’all don’t realize the fact that the eagles losing in the playoffs and not winning the SB doesn’t mean shyt to the fans. All the trolling in the world won’t bother them because they are content as long as DALLAS doesn’t win the SB.

They are more excited with the fact we are fighting for our playoff lives than they are being the number 1 seed.

“Me and the fam do two things every Sunday for the last 26 years: watch our eagles fly and watch the cowboys game to make sure they lose.”

The fact that eagles fan said this on a documentary speaks volumes. You’ll never hear a cowboys fan say something even remotely close. We may watch the NFC east throughout the year as it pertains to our division standings but to isolate a team like that wreaks of obsession.

Eagles fans should seek help

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Why y all talkin like y all u wont be in the playoffs :skip:

:skip: the playoffs are still an option guys. Y all still mathematically alive.:skip:

Once Zeke byke:ohlawd:

Dont tell me y all throwin in the towel already:skip:

Y all got this lil brehs:mjcry:
Dont deflect breh breh :mjgrin:

The entire first page of this section will be filled with Iggles ether when yall lose in the offs :mjgrin:

Deep down, u know Pederson aint got the juice to take yall to the promised land :mjgrin:

Dont go missing tho or being a bytch like @wire28 and putting us all on ignore :mjgrin:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

The entire first page of this section will be filled with Iggles ether when yall lose in the offs :mjgrin:

Deep down, u know Pederson aint got the juice to take yall to the promised land :mjgrin:

Dont go missing tho or being a bytch like @wire28 and putting us all on ignore :mjgrin:
From the same guy that swore he was flying to Toronto to fight me and then put me on ignore :russ:

We're all you guys have to look to for the rest of the season

One post its " Eagles fans root for the Cowboys to lose every week, what losers."

Followed by 10 posts of admitting all they have left if hoping we lose in the playoffs:mjlol:

Lowkey this has become the most pathetic thread on thecoli. Just nonstop :mjcry: if they're not talking about us

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Nah fukk wire hope that nikka and the rest of these cats put us on ignore