Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Not enough coaching when we lost talent

This time I don't blame Jerruh. This is coaching..very bad coaching

This coaching and their schemes are built on/around their best players
No adjustments cause the coaches don't have plan B schemes for lesser talent

How didnt they go into this season adjusting plays for Beasley after he ate good last season? Like other coaches were gonna allow it again. That's just bad..bad coaching. We'll waste Zeke and Dak like we did Witten and Ware if we don't get an actual decent coach in here
He hired them:what:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
And all you nikkas throwing the season away in week 11 while we’re .500 can eat a dikk. Don’t come back if we pull off 4 straight against these bum ass teams and we sitting pretty at 9-5 :demonic:
Worst possible scenario imo. I'm for anything that gets Garrett canned, winning 4 straight buys him another year at minimum.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Worst possible scenario imo. I'm for anything that gets Garrett canned, winning 4 straight buys him another year at minimum.
True but at this juncture I’m just not ready to tank the season. I hate dude as much as anyone but I can’t throw away the season like this. If we lose to the chargers Thursday tho then all bets are off.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great news :clap:

Everson Walls finally a HOF semifinalist. You young people don't really know how great he was..on and off the field. The best player ever from the SWAC

Last edited:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | Week 11 Quick Reads

Prescott has now finished next-to-last two weeks in a row with Tyron Smith on the sidelines. Over those two weeks, he has had the NFL's worst passing statistics by more than 100 DYAR. In the red zone against Philadelphia, he went 2-of-5 for 6 yards with no touchdowns, one sack, and one interception. On third and fourth downs, he went 3-of-11 for 25 yards with two conversions, two interceptions, and one sack-fumble which was returned for an Eagles touchdown.