Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Have you been reading the articles that came out the last few days pertaining to Jerry vs Goodell? There is real hatred for this franchise in the league offices. I mean if you got other owners openly politicking for our players to be suspended, is it really far-fetched to think they are also manipulating the schedules in their favor? I've lost all trust in this corrupt league which is why I don't post as much as I used to regarding the Cowboys.
I noticed you havent been that active on Cowboys stuff and tbh I might be going down the same route. I cant expect fans of other teams to be non-biased about it but there's a pattern of disturbing behavior that makes you question everything: railroading Zeke, the questionable scheduling, stripping us of 10 mil in cap space. Wouldnt suprise me at all if there's a smoking gun in the league office regarding Dez catch in Lambeau

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Been a Boyz fan all my life. Dak is not the one. Wentz is a much superior QB. Neg me brehs Idgaf anymore. Done with this team.
Don't turn on Dak so quick....but his game tonight has been awful

Defense did good first half of game...now they getting ate up

Boys halftime adjustments are awful and still questionable play calling at times.