Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The defense is going to continue to look good as they gel. Irvin and D-Law :wow: I'm still in favor of benching Crawford for Charlton but he beat a TE today and got a sack so that might not happen anytime soon.

Using Dez in the intermediate passing game was very effective.

Zeke showed naked ass.

Still don't know what Health brings to the table defensively.

Am I tripping or did Hitch look good today?

J Smith looked good in spurts which is how he should be utilized the rest of the season if Lee can stay healthy.

Cooper and Collins stepped it up big time
Can't praise this defense yet. Hyde was running free a little too much today. Skins oline will exploit us there imo. Cousins becomes a very good QB when the running game opens up for him.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Can't praise this defense yet. Hyde was running free a little too much today. Skins oline will exploit us there imo. Cousins becomes a very good QB when the running game opens up for him.
They're just looking better, more contributing pieces. Hyde is a good back -better than what they'll see against Washington but I'm expecting the D to continue to grow, pause.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
They're just looking better, more contributing pieces. Hyde is a good back -better than what they'll see against Washington but I'm expecting the D to continue to grow, pause.
Hyde is a better back than what the Skins offer but the Skins got a superior line. Plus Kelley is back tomorrow for the them. He's a big down hill back and Thompson is perfect compliment to him in the passing game. I think one of the keys in that game will be stopping those two. Idk how we do it with these fatal flaws in the middle of this defense.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
He made his first extra-point try in the third quarter after Ezekiel Elliott's 72-yard touchdown catch-and-run. The kick went off the right upright and through. Heath threw his arms up in celebration.

"That was funny," Heath said. "You can't really write it any better than that.

"That was the most fun I've had playing football in a really long time. ... I never really thought that I was really going to have to do it in a game."
:snoop:

He's a natural. If I gotta sacrifice Bailey, I will :manny:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching