Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
how much blame goes to will mcclay for the free agent hiccups, choosing zeke over jaylen when all signs up until the pick came in was he was going to be a cowboy(yes i'm still mad about that:snoop:) and signing taco charlton in the 1st?:patrice:

i know dude is untouchable but damn..

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
how much blame goes to will mcclay for the free agent hiccups, choosing zeke over jaylen when all signs up until the pick came in was he was going to be a cowboy(yes i'm still mad about that:snoop:) and signing taco charlton in the 1st?:patrice:

i know dude is untouchable but damn..
You sounding like bytch fam over that pick from a year ago. I know that might make you mad but dude that shyt is done no need to sound all emotional about that shyt cause was you bytching this time last year? I think Rod was behind that Taco pick but I could be wrong and as far as McClay is concerned I'm not going to flip flop like that depending on the record. He been doing his thing but the misses he can be criticized on. Who would you want instead though

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

As the media entered the locker room Wednesday, a song came through Scandrick's wireless speakers by YG and Nipsey Hussle. It was an explicit rap song directed at President Donald Trump, whose comments regarding players standing for the national anthem or be fired triggered collective protests from teams all across the league, including the Cowboys.

"I was listening to my music," Scandrick said. "I like that YG song."

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
You sounding like bytch fam over that pick from a year ago. I know that might make you mad but dude that shyt is done no need to sound all emotional about that shyt cause was you bytching this time last year? I think Rod was behind that Taco pick but I could be wrong and as far as McClay is concerned I'm not going to flip flop like that depending on the record. He been doing his thing but the misses he can be criticized on. Who would you want instead though

no i wasn't bytching this time last year because we had the GOAT line for zeke to run behind. yes the season is still early but i think we can all agree jaylen is the better football player at this point. maybe i am being too critical but its decisions like that that can make a team a superbowl contender for years to come.

its not flip flopping to call will mcclay out on his fukk ups especially when the guys he's brought in haven't produced.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
It was the head coach :snoop:

Do any of yall need anymore proof that this guy doesnt know how to scout defensive talent :scusthov:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
no i wasn't bytching this time last year because we had the GOAT line for zeke to run behind. yes the season is still early but i think we can all agree jaylen is the better football player at this point. maybe i am being too critical but its decisions like that that can make a team a superbowl contender for years to come.

its not flip flopping to call will mcclay out on his fukk ups especially when the guys he's brought in haven't produced.
No I can't say dude is the better player at all unless you mean who is having a better year this year. You being led by emotions period on this issue. You also make it like if dude was on this team he would necessarily be as good which we don't know. Last cb taking that early nobody liked him and he didn't do that good for us.

It's flip flopping because most people only yapping when shyt goes wrong. Some gave McClay his props but most didn't say shyt so why complain now? If you gave him props in the past critique all you want. I mean you going to do it anyway but I like when people are consistent

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Im gonna assume you talking about Jalen Ramsey. For the record I was on board with signing Lamar Miller in FA and drafting Ramsey. However I would not agree that he's a better football player than Zeke. He's a very good corner, at the same time he's no less a beneficiary of the surrounding talent he has on defense than Zeke was with our o-line last year.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So Jerry got the whole squad out her looking c00nish and today he somehow is spinning it that he is trying to martyr himself for the team and make it easier on them?

And they buying this shyt?

I never thought I would get here but I'm out...the next time i watch something cowboys related its going to be something like Charlotte in a Blacked scene or some shyt ...

No need to @ me anymore about anything cowboys related, I'm out...probably for good...