CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Iunno why people are talking like this is gon be some cakewalk for the Lakers...After Bron & AD the Heat have the next best 5-6 players. That's huge. The Heat have devastating shooting....and more importantly...they know Lebron inside out...the one org in the league that can say they "developed" Lebron. They know his mentality...they know his strengths...and they gonna try to exploit all the weaknesses. They gonna prob try to play mind games and challenge his iq.

This might end up being the toughest series for Bron since the Spurs in 13. Back then that Heat Culture got him thru....now its coming at him:wow:

:wow:

doggy

All Star
Daps
I got Lakers in 6 too. Heat will be the toughest out yet. I called Miami making the Finals back when @Sccit was saying Celtics in the 2nd round

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
The only team you mentioned that might be worse is the 07 Cavs the other teams beat this Heat team easily. The 07 Cavs would've probably beat this Heat team as well Lebron was on fire in the playoffs that year

The Nets SWEPT the same Pistons team who beat the Lakers the following year but they can't beat this Heat team? Fukk outta here :camby:

The Pacers would've swept this Heat team as well.

This Heat team is easily one of the worst to ever make the finals it's not even close :russ:
i aint reading all that bullshyt Heat >>>> whoever u mentioning and thats that end of this pointless ass argument

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
A lot of people picking the heat like they did with portland/hou/Denver. If the lakers win y’all better not be in here talkin about easiest path to title
we (Heat fans) aint bytches...like i said we playing with house money...wont catch no complaining from us or me...personally due to my pure hatred for boston i find that series win was more gratifying (sounds crazy but that's just how im wired) yall dont understand my hate for these nikkas...nobody ever will :wow: aint no shame in losing to lebron/lakers

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Clipper Woj and Fat Elephant CAC apparently just gushed for an hour about how amazing Herro is and how “Heat culture” is superior on their podcasts

Another upset win for the underdog Lakers coming? :lupe:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
As far as the series goes, MIA only has one edge...shooting. Lakers got the best two players, experience, versatility, and size. If the Lakers can get decent shooting from the role players and/or if the Heat get cold/held in check this will be a quick series.
Miami will usually be better at 3 of 5 positions on the court at any given moment.

They have better swing defenders than the Lakers. All year long Lakers have struggled to find anyone to guard good swings besides LeBron.

They have better pure scorers off the bench than the Lakers. Lakers tried and failed to have Kuzma be their scoring push off the bench, they still basically rely on LBJ, AD, and open shots. Whereas Miami not only has Butler, Dragic, Bam, and shooters all doing work in the starting lineup but then can let Herro come in and go crazy.

Miami arguably has better coaching (verdict is still out on Vogel, it could go either way).

And of course Miami has far better shooters.

Lakers have better top-end talent that can get to the basket easier.

Lakers have more size.

Lakers have more experience.

Lakers have more depth past the top 7 or so.

Lakers have more pressure on them too.

I was listening to the Miami beat reporter today, and he wasn't giving Miami much of a chance but he actually said he felt that Miami had a better team overall "the sum of its parts" across the lineup than the Lakers did. He just seemed to think that LBJ and to a degree AD were going to overcome that by themselves.

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Miami will usually be better at 3 of 5 positions on the court at any given moment.

They have better swing defenders than the Lakers. All year long Lakers have struggled to find anyone to guard good swings besides LeBron.

They have better pure scorers off the bench than the Lakers. Lakers tried and failed to have Kuzma be their scoring push off the bench, they still basically rely on LBJ, AD, and open shots. Whereas Miami not only has Butler, Dragic, Bam, and shooters all doing work in the starting lineup but then can let Herro come in and go crazy.

Miami arguably has better coaching (verdict is still out on Vogel, it could go either way).

And of course Miami has far better shooters.

Lakers have better top-end talent that can get to the basket easier.

Lakers have more size.

Lakers have more experience.

Lakers have more depth past the top 7 or so.

Lakers have more pressure on them too.

I was listening to the Miami beat reporter today, and he wasn't giving Miami much of a chance but he actually said he felt that Miami had a better team overall "the sum of its parts" across the lineup than the Lakers did. He just seemed to think that LBJ and to a degree AD were going to overcome that by themselves.
Breh Who you actually think will win this series? Your posts since the Heat won read like you nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.