CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
120301158_10157173274891923_4366559462700311953_o.jpg
:picard:Damn that shyt hard AF

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bet on the favorite in the series, what a stretch. :mjlol:

The series is "rigged" if the favorite wins. :mjlol:

You're the same guy who claimed just two days ago that Jokic, Murray, and AD were all better than LeBron and now you gotta claim the NBA is rigged to save face. :deadrose:

I said they were the best in the series. Before game 6

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I said they were the best in the series. Before game 6
There was no Game 6 and there was no point in this entire series where Bron was the 4th-best player on the court. :mjlol:

When you made that comment Bron was already outplaying Jokic on offense AND defense, had easily outscored, outassisted, outrebounded, and outblocked him for the series, had never been a defensive liability like Jokic was, had just scored 9 and 13 in the previous two 4th quarters and was up 3-1 in the series.

You wanted to claim that the Lakers with their mediocre-ass role players were up 3-1 despite Murray and Jokic both outplaying Bron. :dead:

I pointed out that LeBron was leading ALL players in rebounds, assists, and blocks and was 3rd in scoring just behind Murray at that point but you didn't reply.

edit: Didn't you also try to claim that every Laker series so far this postseason had been fixed by the league? :lolbron:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bron have shooters around him and AD. He’ll be alright. :manny:
Lakers got some of the worst shooters. They were 21st in 3pt% this year and that's with LeBron pulling their numbers up. And Bradley was one of their best shooters before COVID and he ain't there. Besides KCP they really don't trust nobody.

When KCP is your only hope....

Bucks had Middleton, Matthews, Korver, Hill, Marvin Williams, Connaughton, and Brook Lopez. That's a better shooting roster than the Lakers have and they got smoked.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lakers got some of the worst shooters. They were 21st in 3pt% this year and that's with LeBron pulling their numbers up. And Bradley was one of their best shooters before COVID and he ain't there. Besides KCP they really don't trust nobody.

When KCP is your only hope....

Bucks had Middleton, Matthews, Korver, Hill, Marvin Williams, Connaughton, and Brook Lopez. That's a better shooting roster than the Lakers have and they got smoked.

thats what i was saying. Every roster we played we were supposedly the worst team against the mvp and dpoy then the celtics with the best perimeter defense and we still
Won which lakers are not up to par but because they are top heavy they won against inferior teams to them.

they beat houston and we destroyed houston too. Portland besides dame was trash and denver couldnt keep bron out the paint. I like our chances the more i think about it cause even tho they stars are brighter we got the better role players

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
thats what i was saying. Every roster we played we were supposedly the worst team against the mvp and dpoy then the celtics with the best perimeter defense and we still
Won which lakers are not up to par but because they are top heavy they won against inferior teams to them.

they beat houston and we destroyed houston too. Portland besides dame was trash and denver couldnt keep bron out the paint. I like our chances the more i think about it cause even tho they stars are brighter we got the better role players
Heat are better at every position that's not AD and LBJ. And having Bam/Butler against AD/LBJ is a pretty good matchup.

But the Heat are thin and inexperienced....if they play at their peak and the Laker shooters freeze they have a shot, but teams this young rarely play at their peak.

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u can tell who dont watch ball...
the fukk pacers or nets even sh!tty ass 07 cavs ....we're 100x better than those finals squads stop talkin crazy nikka :hhh:

The only team you mentioned that might be worse is the 07 Cavs the other teams beat this Heat team easily. The 07 Cavs would've probably beat this Heat team as well Lebron was on fire in the playoffs that year

The Nets SWEPT the same Pistons team who beat the Lakers the following year but they can't beat this Heat team? Fukk outta here :camby:

The Pacers would've swept this Heat team as well.

This Heat team is easily one of the worst to ever make the finals it's not even close :russ:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Interesting I didn’t realize this, but Vogel and Spoelstra went against each other twice in the East finals when Indiana went against Miami. Except he doesn’t have Wayoff P this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.