CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Naw he did enough offensively, defense was the heats problem. Giving up 103 through 3 quarters is why they lost.
Yep. Miami couldn’t get stops. Miami’s offense was waaaay better and intact and quick in Game 2 vs Game 1. Miami was getting buckets easily against this Lakers defense. But the Lakers has built enough of a lead to wear they were just exchanging shots with Miami until Miami went on that little run to cut it to about 9 or 11, and couldn’t score again and break that ceiling. Miami had multiple players in double digits and shot a higher percentage from 3 than LA, who basically crashed down to earth. The game just came down to not being able to box out AD and LA getting 2nd chance buckets off of bad offense. Any other team goes on a run and makes it a close down to the wire game. A healthier heat team makes game 2 a nail bitter single digit game at the end. Lakers talent triumphed over their shooting slump. Which, I can’t even cal it a shooting slump on the Lakers end. They shot to their shooting average. They’re a streaky shooting team who can kill you in a half and go ice cold in the next. I knew they’d cool down in Game 2, but they have AD and Bron at the end of the day to heavily mitigate any shooting slumps they may have as a team. The Heat zone killed Miami in the first half, but worked for Miami in the 2nd half, but Miami just couldn’t break that ceiling with AD crashing boards and LeBron getting open shots. When you have those two, the only thing the Lakers supporting cast has to do is hit 30% from deep and they’re straight.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
He needed to do more scoring wise. I know it’s crazy. Jimmy played a hell of a game but he needed to take it to another gear and he couldn’t

I’m sorry it showed his limitations. U don’t feel threatened by him scoring the way he did last game
Yup, he passed too much. If u want the heat to win he needs to score more. Drop 40.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Yup, he passed too much. If u want the heat to win he needs to score more. Drop 40.
I know nothing in the world means more to you nikkas than the almighty individual PPG (holy grail coli statistic) but as a quick arithmetic refresher... If Jimmy had 25 points and 13 assist (6 of which where off 3 pointers) that would mean he was responsible for 57 points last night... However if you took away those 13 assist and he instead scores 40 instead of 25 the Heat lose by 27 points instead of 10.... Im sure you guys know math tho so you probably already thought about that :ehh:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
This is garbage. Yall LeBron nikkas stay with the disingenuous posting.

If 2012 to 2014 Kobe got to play with AD, Howard, Rondo, Morris, Danny Green, Kuzma and others he would’ve got 6-7 rings. Stop it.
Howard was a free agent for 2 months and no one wanted him. He was **this** close to being out of the league before signing a non-guaranteed with the Lakers.

Morris was on four teams in one year

Kuzma was a 27th overall pick

Before he signed with the Lakers, Rondo was on four teams in four years

But somehow they're the cream of the crop of role players :mjlol:. Lebron haters are so delusional.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I know nothing in the world means more to you nikkas than the almighty individual PPG (holy grail coli statistic) but as a quick arithmetic refresher... If Jimmy had 25 points and 13 assist (6 of which where off 3 pointers) that would mean he was responsible for 57 points last night... However if you took away those 13 assist and he instead scores 40 instead of 25 the Heat lose by 27 points instead of 10.... Im sure you guys know math tho so you probably already thought about that :ehh:
I know what u mean by assists equals points to the team but let someone else be a part of that, if the heat want to win a game he needs to score more, coach spo siad that already too.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
40 points and 8 assist >>>

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I know what u mean by assists equals points to the team but let someone else be a part of that, if the heat want to win a game he needs to score more, coach spo siad that already too.
:dwillhuh: right...Like their starting point guard who's foot is torn in half

If he did that they win the game possibly.
:dwillhuh:57 points >>> 40 points

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Howard was a free agent for 2 months and no one wanted him. He was **this** close to being out of the league before signing a non-guaranteed with the Lakers.

Morris was on four teams in one year

Kuzma was a 27th overall pick

Before he signed with the Lakers, Rondo was on four teams in four years

But somehow they're the cream of the crop of role players :mjlol:. Lebron haters are so delusional.

Such a poor take. Last year we thought the Clippers were winning the Finals. Two years ago Melo wasnt good enough to play in the NBA. Sentiments change :ohhh: People’s preconceived notions about players get proven wrong when the games are played :ohhh: Wow :ohhh: People not wanting them in free agency a year ago or those guys bouncing around the league just means they were in the wrong places and team owners didn’t know how to use them right. The Lakers did. They’ve proved everyone wrong. I know in your stan infested mind this is all because of LeBron. He was using his third eye to make Howard be on his bully shyt and make Rondo look like prime Payton out there. He is solely responsible for these guys going from shyt to gold. It couldn’t be that they always had talent and were just in fukked up situations :ohhh: I guess you going to say Dame was the sole reason Melo was looking good out there too next :ohhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.