CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
If you give 2012 Kobe this squad in 2020, he ain't winning no rings breh. This team is way too weak role player wise for this era. LeBron this year is vastly superior to 2012 Kobe. Stop trying to big up Kobe when it's not needed. Kobe is dead, he doesn't need to be in this convo. He had his time where he had his elite years, let Bron and AD do their thing like Kobe and many other Laker greats did their thing.

I am so sick of you Kobe dikk riding fakkits. Why do you feel the need to always insert Kobe? Normal Humans: That was a nice shot KCP. You: But it wasn't like Kobe. Normal Humans: Great play Caruso! You: But it wasn't like Kobe. Normal Humans: Excellent block AD! You: But it wasn't like Kobe. Normal Humans: OMG! We ARE NBA CHAMPIONS You: But it wasn't like Kobe.

You dikk sucking fakkit, do you want to be buried with him, you damn idiot? Shut the fukk up and let that nikka rest in peace!

2012 KOBE WOULD BE BY FAR THE BEST PLAYER ON THIS TEAM

UNLIKE 2020 BRON, WHOS UNEQUIVOCALLY SECOND BEST

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Houston911

THIS SOME BANWORTHY SHIIT TBH

Banworthy cuz it's a super shytty basketball take, but he wasn't dissing Kobe, he was calling you gay (I'm assuming)

2012 Kobe was a first team all nba player

These Laker roleplayers are solid and with the exception of james harden (and some won't even count harden) Anthony Davis is better than the best player on every team the Lakers have faced

I wouldn't have inserted Kobe in the thread but I'm just responding to this terrible take. Yes, the Kobe led Lakers would have absolutely beaten the blazers rockets nuggets and heat. Is this even a debate? :dahell:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Banworthy cuz it's a super shytty basketball take, but he wasn't dissing Kobe, he was calling you gay (I'm assuming)

These Laker roleplayers are solid and with the exception of james harden (and some won't even count harden) Anthony Davis is better than the best player on every team the Lakers have faced

I wouldn't have inserted Kobe in the thread but I'm just responding to this terrible take. Yes, the Kobe led Lakers would have absolutely beaten the blazers rockets nuggets and heat. Is this even a debate? :dahell:

NAAH IT WASNT EVEN DIRECTED AT ME

BUT TELLIN SOME1 THEY WANNA “HOP IN THEIR GRAVE” WHEN SPEAKIN ON THE DEAD IS HIGHKEY DISRESPECTFUL BRO

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
NAAH IT WASNT EVEN DIRECTED AT ME

BUT TELLIN SOME1 THEY WANNA “HOP IN THEIR GRAVE” WHEN SPEAKIN ON THE DEAD IS HIGHKEY DISRESPECTFUL BRO

It was a classless post but I don't think that was the intent

I'm more bothered by that terrible basketball analysis tbh

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Apparently so :heh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Leave fukking Kobe name out this shyt man wtf

shut that shyt the fukk

damn
Exactly, that's all I was saying. Leave Kobe's name out of your mouth. Let the late great legend name live in peace. Why these dragging him into shyt like this is beyond me. Everything ain't about Kobe. LA about to win another title and you can't give love to the nikkas there doing it today. 2Quik already had a thread about adding value. Some of ya'll dumbasses need to get a grip.

I literally came into here to talk about the Finals. Not a hot take debate shytting on everyone playing today for reason.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

These nikkas acting a damn fool. My issue is with the shytty posters using Kobe's name for LeBron hate clout, not even Kobe stans which I am proudly one. Why would I call myself out?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

Folks were just saying Jokic is the best big man in the league last series :dahell:

Status
Not open for further replies.