CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:gucci:

Markieff has been a perfect fit as a stretch big. Shooting 45% from 3. Was huge in the HOU series.
Playoff Rondo is doing Playoff Rondo things. Also shooting 45% from 3.
KCP hitting 3's at almost 40% a clip.
Caruso has been a pest defensively and has been effective cutting off double teams.
Dwight's been impactful in every series besides HOU.

Green and Kuzma are the two who have been inconsistent in the playoffs.

But as a group, they've complimented AD/Bron damn near perfectly. And none of them are a liability on defense to the point where a team tries to exploit them on D like you would a Lou Williams, or Duncan Robinson.
exactly.

this team isn't stacked like a super team, but it's probably the most versatile roster in the entire league. Lakers can go small ball, tall, fast, whatever Vogel wants.

Daps
exactly.

this team isn't stacked like a super team, but it's probably the most versatile roster in the entire league. Lakers can go small ball, tall, fast, whatever Vogel wants.
The Lakers are definitely a super team, well, certainly in the general sense. They've got two top-10 players and depth/experience at every position.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
2C7jNi5.jpg

sUpEr tEaM and eLiTe rOlePlAyErS

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly.

Isn't that in fact more stacked/super than a squad that is looking to 3 dudes for everything? People get caught up in PPGs on shytty teams and fail to consider how players must fit, there is only one ball, and the fact that there are 2 ends of the court. The Bron and AD combo by itself is special. Then on top of that, they have everything they need around them save knockdown shooting. People really slept on all these dudes before the season. All I saw was Bron, AD and a bunch of dudes with experience and IQ that play D and know their role. I thought they would shoot better but honestly if they did it would just be unfair to the league.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Isn't that in fact more stacked/super than a squad that is looking to 3 dudes for everything? People get caught up in PPGs on shytty teams and fail to consider how players must fit, there is only one ball, and the fact that there are 2 ends of the court. The Bron and AD combo by itself is special. Then on top of that, they have everything they need around them save knockdown shooting. People really slept on all these dudes before the season. All I saw was Bron, AD and a bunch of dudes with experience and IQ that play D and know their role. I thought they would shoot better but honestly if they did it would just be unfair to the league.
It should be but dumb ass media changed the meaning of stacked. So they dug their own grave they said this team was trash although constructed brilliantly, while clippers were just an individuals

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It should be but dumb ass media changed the meaning of stacked. So they dug their own grave they said this team was trash although constructed brilliantly, while clippers were just an individuals

Breh I been confused since last summer. But it was one thing for people to be talking that shyt then. We saw their brilliance on display all season and people just kept parroting the same shyt.

Daps
Breh I been confused since last summer. But it was one thing for people to be talking that shyt then. We saw their brilliance on display all season and people just kept parroting the same shyt.
Who are these people?

Because if it's just the same talking heads and the generality of people finding fault in every team, well then......

Status
Not open for further replies.