CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Jimmy Butler only the 3rd player in finals history to have 25/13/8. Only LeBron and Magic have done this. “Not aggressive”... :mjlol:
He needed to do more scoring wise. I know it’s crazy. Jimmy played a hell of a game but he needed to take it to another gear and he couldn’t

I’m sorry it showed his limitations. U don’t feel threatened by him scoring the way he did last game

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
He needed to do more scoring wise. I know it’s crazy. Jimmy played a hell of a game but he needed to take it to another gear and he couldn’t

I’m sorry it showed his limitations. U don’t feel threatened by him scoring the way he did last game

Nothing he does is gonna circumvent the disparity in overall team talent breh

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

But we already knew this was Jimmy's limitation though. I personally felt he had a great game and did everything he could within his abilities to win on both ends.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Nothing he does is gonna circumvent the disparity in overall team talent breh
Right. We have two starters down. One being an offensive anchor for this team(Dragic) one being an offensive and a defensive anchor for this team(Bam). Jimmy if he scores 45pts last night, ultimately wouldn’t have made a difference. AD was looking like Wilt out there.

:yeshrug:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Right. We have two starters down. One being an offensive anchor for this team(Dragic) one being an offensive and a defensive anchor for this team(Bam). Jimmy if he scores 45pts last night, ultimately wouldn’t have made a difference. AD was looking like Wilt out there.

Shaq

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
But we already knew this was Jimmy's limitation though. I personally felt he had a great game and did everything he could within his abilities to win on both ends.
I’m sorry no elite player should be guarded 1 on 1 and entire game. Jimmy needed to command a double to give his two white boys any hope of getting clean looks imo
His way wasn’t doing enough to win
Ijs

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I’m sorry no elite player should be guarded 1 on 1 and entire game. Jimmy needed to command a double to give his two white boys any hope of getting clean looks imo
Ijs
That's on the Lakers to double Jimmy. They doubled Jokic and Murray consistently. Maybe they just don't think his offense is that impactful to where they have to gameplan around Jimmy. Jimmy can't force a double team, that's on the team to double Jimmy because he's going off.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

To add to this, Bam and Dragic were some of our best playmakers. So now Jimmy takes the role of playmaker.
That's on the Lakers to double Jimmy. They doubled Jokic and Murray consistently. Maybe they just don't think his offense is that impactful to where they have to gameplan around Jimmy. Jimmy can't force a double team, that's on the team to double Jimmy because he's going off.
Ijs
And to add, maybe Duncan didn’t play well, but Herro actually played well and got buckets, so did Olynyk. That’s two of our white guys getting theirs, and to no avail.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Naw he did enough offensively, defense was the heats problem. Giving up 103 through 3 quarters is why they lost.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

More like The Captain :shaq:

Kareem-Davis-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.