CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Do better next time my nikka:scust:
Chill! I love Kobe but I hate nikkas like that nikka I quoted. Those nikkas make me get angry. I am a Kobe stan too, cried when big homie died but I don't be a Kobe dikk riding fakkit where you can't literally shyt and not compare it to Kobe. Damn, I took a shyt, but Kobe would have shytted better. I made a 100 on a test, but Kobe would have made a 181 on the same test. That shyt is insane breh. Just be logical is all I ask. Kobe ain't needed for every single convo. It's that simple.

Kobe stans need to realize, there is levels to Kobe stannery. I am talking about nikkas like him. Not normal Kobe stans like me, 2Quik, Reinscarf and em.

Even Swag ain't on that damn level of Kobe stannery. That nikka literally would go up to a bytch and be like, DAMN! you look good girl but not as good as Kobe. I got a heart-shaped pic of Kobe next to my momma girl in my wallet.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
jJaiHtu.jpg

Oh he gone put a bullet in my head :mjlol:

Clown ass nikka :russ:

@#1 pick

FVq9bpb.jpg

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
They faced the best 8th seed in history, everyones toughest matchup and the clippers killers...

Thats legit to me:russ:
in retrospect, that statement is really disrespectful to the 2010 OKC thunder

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
jJaiHtu.jpg

Oh he gone put a bullet in my head :mjlol:

Clown ass nikka :russ:

@#1 pick
When you are in Houston, TX, let me know. My name growing up on campus was Loc. Dr. Loc for you but I ain't serving no Baskin Robbins but I do got 42 flavors. All in lead and I'll operate on your body like a game of operation. Come shop with me.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you give 2012 Kobe this squad in 2020, he ain't winning no rings breh. This team is way too weak role player wise for this era. LeBron this year is vastly superior to 2012 Kobe. Stop trying to big up Kobe when it's not needed. Kobe is dead, he doesn't need to be in this convo. He had his time where he had his elite years, let Bron and AD do their thing like Kobe and many other Laker greats did their thing.

I am so sick of you Kobe dikk riding fakkits. Why do you feel the need to always insert Kobe? Normal Humans: That was a nice shot KCP. You: But it wasn't like Kobe. Normal Humans: Great play Caruso! You: But it wasn't like Kobe. Normal Humans: Excellent block AD! You: But it wasn't like Kobe. Normal Humans: OMG! We ARE NBA CHAMPIONS You: But it wasn't like Kobe.

You dikk sucking fakkit, do you want to be buried with him, you damn idiot? Shut the fukk up and let that nikka rest in peace!

Took you three hours to write this garbage ass post. You could’ve saved yourself three paragraphs and said you liked lathering LeBron’s balls :scust: I made a statement. I’m allowed to make a statement. We’re on a forum where people are here to discuss ideas and have different viewpoints. Not to all be dikkriders like you nikka ready to cry if someone doesn’t share the same worldview. I said nothing inflammatory but you LeBron dikkriders defend this nikka like he Muhammad if someone criticizes him :scust: Got you so flustered you telling someone to get in Kobe’s grave :scust: You a faggit :scust:If you don’t like my viewpoints don’t quote me nikka. Everything you wrote was bullsh*t which is to be expected from clowns that were Cavs fans 700 days ago. You probably still got your Miami jersey too :scust: Kobe won with Pau Gasol but he wouldn’t win with this squad. SHUT THE FUKK UP.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Took you three hours to write this garbage ass post. You could’ve saved yourself three paragraphs and said you liked lathering LeBron’s balls :scust: I made a statement. I’m allowed to make a statement. We’re on a forum where people are here to discuss ideas and have different viewpoints. Not to all be dikkriders like you nikka ready to cry if someone doesn’t share the same worldview. I said nothing inflammatory but you LeBron dikkriders defend this nikka like he Muhammad if someone criticizes him :scust: Got you so flustered you telling someone to get in Kobe’s coffin :scust:You a faggit :scust:If you don’t like my viewpoints don’t quote me. Everything you wrote was bullsh*t which is to be expected from clowns that were Cavs fans 700 days ago. You probably still got your Miami jersey too :scust: Kobe won with Pau Gasol but he wouldn’t win with this squad. SHUT THE FUKK UP.
nikka, I am not retarded like you. That post took literally 2 minutes to type up.

You a fukking dikk riding fakkit. Can you even fukk a bytch without thinking about another man? Can you take a shower and wash your dikk without screaming another man's name? You dikk riding fakkit, shut the fukk up!

Your viewpoints are garbage, it don't even make sense to bring that man into this. Why would you dare bytch?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, I am not retarded like you. That post took literally 2 minutes to type up.

You a fukking dikk riding fakkit. Can you even fukk a bytch without thinking about another man? Can you take a shower and wash your dikk without screaming another man's name? You dikk riding fakkit, shut the fukk up!

Your viewpoints are garbage, it don't even make sense to bring that man into this. Why would you dare bytch?

Blah blah blah. You a dikk rider. And you clearly have issues. A sports argument got you telling people to hop in Kobe’s grave.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yall motherfukkilers are wilding
full-3_zpsobokmvw3-png.299018
Log off and look in the mirror and remember yall arguing on the fukking internet about basketball
full-3_zpsobokmvw3-png.299018

Status
Not open for further replies.