CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Why they wanna pretend dragic can come back?

Bam really fukked up charging at dwight :francis:
I think Dragic being out hurts even worse than Bam, because Miami's guard rotation is rail thin...at least Olynyk and Leonard are okay-ish and spread the floor but without Dragic they gotta hang their head on a rookie and an inconsistent roleplayer.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It took you ten minutes to research and write all this garbage :dead: Give Kobe Rondo, Dwight Howard, and Anthony Davis and he’s winning rings. Give Jordan that squad and he’s winning rings. I don’t want to hear nothing you have to say. You’re full of sh*t.
If you give 2012 Kobe this squad in 2020, he ain't winning no rings breh. This team is way too weak role player wise for this era. LeBron this year is vastly superior to 2012 Kobe. Stop trying to big up Kobe when it's not needed. Kobe is dead, he doesn't need to be in this convo. He had his time where he had his elite years, let Bron and AD do their thing like Kobe and many other Laker greats did their thing.

I am so sick of you Kobe dikk riding fakkits. Why do you feel the need to always insert Kobe? Normal Humans: That was a nice shot KCP. You: But it wasn't like Kobe. Normal Humans: Great play Caruso! You: But it wasn't like Kobe. Normal Humans: Excellent block AD! You: But it wasn't like Kobe. Normal Humans: OMG! We ARE NBA CHAMPIONS You: But it wasn't like Kobe.

You dikk sucking fakkit, do you want to be buried with him, you damn idiot? Shut the fukk up and let that nikka rest in peace!

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
If you give 2012 Kobe this squad in 2020, he ain't winning no rings breh. This team is way too weak role player wise for this era. LeBron this year is vastly superior to 2012 Kobe. Stop trying to big up Kobe when it's not needed. Kobe is dead, he doesn't need to be in this convo. He had his time where he had his elite years, let Bron and AD do their thing like Kobe and many other Laker greats did their thing.

I am so sick of you Kobe dikk riding fakkits. Why do you feel the need to always insert Kobe? Normal Humans: That was a nice shot KCP. You: But it wasn't like Kobe. Normal Humans: Great play Caruso! You: But it wasn't like Kobe. Normal Humans: Excellent block AD! You: But it wasn't like Kobe. Normal Humans: OMG! We ARE NBA CHAMPIONS You: But it wasn't like Kobe.

You dikk sucking fakkit, do you want to be buried with him, you damn idiot? Shut the fukk up and let that nikka rest in peace!

:hhh::hhh::hhh:

Kski

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

:picard:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I think Dragic being out hurts even worse than Bam, because Miami's guard rotation is rail thin...at least Olynyk and Leonard are okay-ish and spread the floor but without Dragic they gotta hang their head on a rookie and an inconsistent roleplayer.
Nah.. bam would have given AD at least a challenge....dude playing man amongst kids right now

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX

Do better next time my nikka:scust:

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how did Rondo become really good player in the playoffs? I know "playoff Rondo" is a real thing, but that can't be it, right?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Heat fans are so cute. They think they had a chance

it’s like paying against your lil brother. You not gonna go super hard on him like a guy that’s equal or better than u. U just not for the most part. It’s almost like the lakers just wanted to do enough where the Heat quit. But to their credit they didn’t and LA just said ok we will put a tad bit more effort every time the game got to a 10pt lead.
I feel bad for Heat culture lol
It’s fools gold.
Game 3 I expect it to get ugly for them

Status
Not open for further replies.