CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I think (hope) he was being sarcastic. Since you know that’s what media gon be sayin now after we was supposedly some shyt all year.

Nah man, he's 100% serious. :laff:

Who is this fool tho? Had the account since 2013 but didn't once talk bball before the bubble? Whose alias is he? :patrice:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy just called Kuzma and Caruso "elite shooters" :dwillhuh:

Kuzma: 31% from three in the regular season, 31% from three in the playoffs
Caruso: 33% from three in the regular season, 27% from three in the playoffs

Lakers were the 2nd worst 3pt-shooting team in the entire bubble

"Elite shooters" my ass. :snoop:

I love that Pau apparently wasn't even part of the team in 2013 according to you. :why:

Kobe's team in 2012/13 with their accomplishments the previous season:

Kobe: 1st-team All-NBA, 4th in MVP voting, All-Star Starter
Dwight: 1st-team All-NBA, 7th in MVP voting, All-Star Starter
Nash: 9th in MVP voting, All-Star
Pau: Just 1 year removed from 2nd-team All-NBA and All-Star, still had 2 All-star games and 1 All-NBA left in him
Artest: 33yo and 3 years removed from 2nd-team All-Defensive

Now you're big-upping 2020 Dwight even though he hasn't made All-Star, All-NBA, or All-Defensive in SIX YEARS. You're big-upping 2020 Rondo even though he hasn't made any of those things in SEVEN YEARS. You're big upping guys how are making $2 million each this year because NO ONE wanted them. Your takes are horrible.

It took you ten minutes to research and write all this garbage :dead: Give Kobe Rondo, Dwight Howard, and Anthony Davis and he’s winning rings. Give Jordan that squad and he’s winning rings. I don’t want to hear nothing you have to say. You’re full of sh*t.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
It took you ten minutes to research and write all this garbage :dead: Give Kobe Rondo, Dwight Howard, and Anthony Davis and he’s winning rings. Give Jordan that squad and he’s winning rings. I don’t want to hear nothing you have to say. You’re full of sh*t.
How do you square this up with the 2012 team? Seriously have a look and think about staying aware fromm this thread. Take that L and negative energy and stay with it in your smelly room

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Lol, rewriting history and your own comments?
:unimpressed: My comment was directed towards keeping the Lakers at the top of league and making them frontrunners. Not on who makes it to the finals or who's the favorites.

Ya'll nikkas just imagine and say anything on this site.
I noticed that too. NBA need the Lakers at the top to keep people interested.

The Lakers schedule so far has been light.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LeBron dikkriders everywhere. Everytime I’m thinking its notifications from posts in the Trump threads and it’s just mad LeBron stans :mjlol:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you square this up with the 2012 team? Seriously have a look and think about staying aware fromm this thread. Take that L and negative energy and stay with it in your smelly room

Nikka you in South Africa. Worry about your lights staying on.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Lowe: How LeBron, AD and the Lakers are smothering opponents

Early practices and games provided LeBron, Davis, and everyone else proof of concept. Everyone enters preseason excited to commit to defense, or play fast, or whatever the training camp cliché is. It lasts only if the players see results. "You really buy in when you see it work," Dudley said.

In film sessions, Vogel nitpicked LeBron's mistakes -- same as he did for everyone else. LeBron responded. "He's the first to own it," Vogel said. "'I gotta get there. I gotta do that.' It sets a great tone."

Vogel's scheme calls for forcing ball handlers to their weak hand only in some circumstances. LeBron pitched the idea of sending specific ball handlers -- including Joe Ingles of the Utah Jazz -- toward their weak hand on every drive, Vogel said. The coaches agreed. Other players -- including Rondo and Davis -- helped craft alterations.

So many high IQ players and acceptance of accountability.

Status
Not open for further replies.