CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: at Howard, Steve Nash and Metta World Peace being a super team compared to Anthony Davis, Dwight Howard, Rondo, and elite shooters. And if Boogie was healthy it would’ve been another star player. Y’all worse with Trump fans with the lies.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I made my argument. You answered with unrelated bullsh*t. My point was if Kobe had this team late in his career he would’ve won multiple rings. You chose not to answer because you know it’s fact :russell: Four of the guys on this team were once the leader of their own team. This dude builds super teams back to back then wants to act like he’s the GOAT :russell:
The biggest reason the Lakers have succeeded is because of LeBron buying in on defense and his skillset. Post-Phil pre-Achilles Kobe was all-offense, no-defense save for that stretch where he was guarding PG's but still disregarding off-ball defense...and off-ball defense is literally LeBron's biggest strength as a defender :mjlol:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:dead: at Howard, Steve Nash and Metta World Peace being a super team compared to Anthony Davis, Dwight Howard, Rondo, and elite shooters. And if Boogie was healthy it would’ve been another star player. Y’all worse with Trump fans with the lies.
You're talking about Dwight and Rondo as if they're still 2012 Dwight and Rondo :mjlol: Both them nikkas is shells of themselves and people spent 2/3's of the season shytting on Rondo. 2012 Howard, semi-Washed Nash>>>Washed Howard and semi-Washed Rondo by a longshot.

Lakers are better than the sum of their parts because of their defense and having a 6'9 point guard.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The biggest reason the Lakers have succeeded is because of LeBron buying in on defense and his skillset. Post-Phil pre-Achilles Kobe was all-offense, no-defense save for that stretch where he was guarding PG's but still disregarding off-ball defense...and off-ball defense is literally LeBron's biggest strength as a defender :mjlol:

Garbage :mjlol: There’s no way Kobe loses with AD averaging 30 a night, Rondo forcing multiple turnovers a game and Howard feasting down in the paint defensively. Kobe played with Shaq. He could’ve played with AD. Then you add in the shooters like Caruso, Kuzma and Green who can hit threes. Just thinking about it makes me mad. It was a big problem when they tried to get Chris Paul and Howard. This nikka get Rondo, AD, Howard and Boogie and it’s all good :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I think (hope) he was being sarcastic. Since you know that’s what media gon be sayin now after we was supposedly some shyt all year.

I DONT LISTEN TO THE MEDIA

THEY ALWAYS TRY TO UNDERSELL LEBRON TEAMS SO THAT IT ISNT AS GLARINGLY OBVIOUS THAT HE STACKS THE DECK

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT WE ALWAYS HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH TO WIN

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I DONT LISTEN TO THE MEDIA

THEY ALWAYS TRY TO UNDERPLAY LEBRON TEAMS SO THAT IT ISNT AS GLARINGLY OBVIOUS THAT HE STACKS THE DECK

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT WE ALWAYS HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH TO WIN

Agreed, and thankfully the team has acted on that too cuz shyt coulda went another way.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Garbage :mjlol: There’s no way Kobe loses with AD averaging 30 a night, Rondo forcing multiple turnovers a game and Howard feasting down in the paint defensively. Kobe played with Shaq. He could’ve played with AD. Then you add in the shooters like Caruso, Kuzma and Green who can hit threes. Just thinking about it makes me mad. It was a big problem when they tried to get Chris Paul and Howard. This nikka get Rondo, AD, Howard and Boogie and it’s all good :mjlol:
You told on yourself, dude. Stop.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're talking about Dwight and Rondo as if they're still 2012 Dwight and Rondo :mjlol: Both them nikkas is shells of themselves and people spent 2/3's of the season shytting on Rondo. 2012 Howard, semi-Washed Nash>>>Washed Howard and semi-Washed Rondo by a longshot.

Lakers are better than the sum of their parts because of their defense and having a 6'9 point guard.

Don’t matter....they still show flashes of their old selves. Like Rondo forcing 3 steals back to back. And if Kobe had them he would’ve won a few more rings. You still haven’t answered yes or no to that because we both know he would :mjlol:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Don’t matter....they still show flashes of their old selves. Like Rondo forcing 3 steals back to back. And if Kobe had them he would’ve won a few more rings. You still haven’t answered yes or no to that because we both know he would :mjlol:
I already answered: no, because year 17 Kobe and year-17 LeBron bring different things to the table and LeBron's contribution is what makes this Lakers team actually make sense. You'd need a different roster with Kobe.
What that I hate Lebron as a player. Nikka, I hate Lebron as a player. I’m not hiding :gucci:
Rad what I bolded, moron: mjlol:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already answered: no, because year 17 Kobe and year-17 LeBron bring different things to the table and LeBron's contribution is what makes this Lakers team actually make sense. You'd need a different roster with Kobe.

You a goddamn liar :mjlol:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bron has bought in because he has at least one elite rim protector behind him at all times. He's got quality individual defenders around him at every position. Therefore he doesn't have to run around plugging every hole on defense all game, like he has in the past. The term superteam is silly, as there is no rhyme or reason and it was just created because people were beside themselves when Bron actually got some legit help. If any team he's ever been on is super, it's this one. He's not asked to do everything on both sides every night and can pick his spots. Fit, functionality, and two way impact >> name recognition and big numbers on a shytty team.

qashif

All Star
Daps
can’t wait to see the look on Bron’s face when they announce AD as FMVP :mjgrin:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This guy just called Kuzma and Caruso "elite shooters" :dwillhuh:

Kuzma: 31% from three in the regular season, 31% from three in the playoffs
Caruso: 33% from three in the regular season, 27% from three in the playoffs

Lakers were the 2nd worst 3pt-shooting team in the entire bubble

"Elite shooters" my ass. :snoop:

I love that Pau apparently wasn't even part of the team in 2013 according to you. :why:

Kobe's team in 2012/13 with their accomplishments the previous season:

Kobe: 1st-team All-NBA, 4th in MVP voting, All-Star Starter
Dwight: 1st-team All-NBA, 7th in MVP voting, All-Star Starter
Nash: 9th in MVP voting, All-Star
Pau: Just 1 year removed from 2nd-team All-NBA and All-Star, still had 2 All-star games and 1 All-NBA left in him
Artest: 33yo and 3 years removed from 2nd-team All-Defensive

Now you're big-upping 2020 Dwight even though he hasn't made All-Star, All-NBA, or All-Defensive in SIX YEARS. You're big-upping 2020 Rondo even though he hasn't made any of those things in SEVEN YEARS. You're big upping guys how are making $2 million each this year because NO ONE wanted them. Your takes are horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.