CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
That 17 team were the defending champs

that 18 team had bron doing this on TV :yeshrug:
DVzM7k6U0AAm0wb.jpg
This some disingenuous shyt, 2018 Finals match-up was way more lopsided than this shyt.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
he does his team such a disservice with these drive and contorting kicks to clamped shooters with 8 seconds left. The Jimmy from last year would've had at least 28 in this game. I also believe Jimmy is their best playmaker on the court at this moment, so maybe he just cant balance both mentally
He overthinking it. Scared to be back blocked and instead of getting blocked and recovering he panics quickly into a kick out that’s often unnecessary, at least tonight

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
good win .. the heat got heart :ehh:

I'm getting used to the clowns here hating after every game:russ:

Heat get much respect.

I'd remember their fight more than i will the lakers (if the lakes win the chip).

This is the most somber and non-celebratory i've ever seen Bron. He knows this series is a bad matchup and its not a real season.

Put a very astronimical asterisk next to the lakers and bron if they take this series.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
both games.
32 and 12 through 2 games on ~64% fg

Lebron gona be chasing stats next two games to try and reel it in and then hope his dikk riders like Rachel Nichols give it to him because of non basketball related reasons

He barely looked AD's way in the 4th qtr of both games

Status
Not open for further replies.