CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
nah, its more of the same question. The team has already let it know what its about. These journalist need to stop being lazy with their questions
Exact. They really just enjoying being there man it might be easiest job ever being anchor but they opened with the same shyt about Dwight cherishing this moment differently and shyt it just sets this weird vibe for some reason to me

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I think they just came together at an ideal year. The KD pre ACL tear wouldve been a great defensive matchup for AD and the GSW team D with Bron J as broke as it is would've been able to do well. Not to mention how useless Danny and Kuz been for the most part on O. Houston would've been better set up with CP3 and Capela also

Hell I still think the Clippers wouldve been a tough matchup. Lakers really dont do anything thats schematically advantageous, so it wouldve just been 6+ games of man on man. I think there's some games where the Morris, Kawhi, Zubac bodying would've brought mute AD back

:skip: What did all that bodying get them against the Nuggets

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Look at Jimmy's statline and FT count. Come on lol.

Nobody believed this. Even 538 who said that was based on one projection when their other projection had the Lakers a 2-1 favorite.
7-17, 1 3PA. That wasnt Jimmy last year. And he wasn't just *spam drive to the rim*, 50-50 drive and kick or try to get a foul.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone knew the KD warriors were going to beat the Cavs

Steph, Iguodala, KD in interviews were acting like they were equals to them to justify those fluke rings

Starting to think some bench warmer on those teams rawed your mom or some shyt the way you spend the whole day mentioning the warriors :mjlol:
They haven’t played since March and you’re on here talking about the warriors on October 2nd after game 2 of the finals. You’re fukkin NASTY

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
:skip: What did all that bodying get them against the Nuggets
They (Doc) didn't have an answer for the high pick and roll. Lakers didnt make Doc coach in any of their matchups, and I dont remember them breaking out the Bron-AD pick and roll (closest equivalent) very often. It was just who was on and who wasnt in them games.

Status
Not open for further replies.