CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
both games.
32 and 12 through 2 games on ~64% fg

Lebron gona be chasing stats next two games to try and reel it in and then hope his dikk riders like Rachel Nichols give it to him because of non basketball related reasons

You will see some crazy front running late in games if theyre blowouts...

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
he does his team such a disservice with these drive and contorting kicks to clamped shooters with 8 seconds left. The Jimmy from last year would've had at least 28 in this game. I also believe Jimmy is their best playmaker on the court at this moment, so maybe he just cant balance both mentally

Look at Jimmy's statline and FT count. Come on lol.

The Heat had a 75% chance of winning the series. Yes 75%

Nobody believed this. Even 538 who said that was based on one projection when their other projection had the Lakers a 2-1 favorite.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or maybe just players that won't shoot 1-10 and 1-9 on wide open threes in the finals like Danny Green and KCP.

Heat fans so salty :mjlol:

Kcp, green, and Kuzma are all 3 point shooters who make over 30 mill combined. I figured you’d want another couple of max players since you like consistency and efficiency :manny:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
both games.
32 and 12 through 2 games on ~64% fg

Lebron gona be chasing stats next two games to try and reel it in and then hope his dikk riders like Rachel Nichols give it to him because of non basketball related reasons
assists > defensive rebounds
moroeevr born had 9 rebounds himself
he also scored more in the 4th

its 1-1

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
That 17 team were the defending champs

that 18 team had bron doing this on TV :yeshrug:
DVzM7k6U0AAm0wb.jpg

Everyone knew the KD warriors were going to beat the Cavs

Steph, Iguodala, KD in interviews were acting like they were equals to them to justify those fluke rings

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Lebron and AD together isn't fair. Like them dudes are a perfect tandem.
I think they just came together at an ideal year. The KD pre ACL tear wouldve been a great defensive matchup for AD and the GSW team D with Bron J as broke as it is would've been able to do well. Not to mention how useless Danny and Kuz been for the most part on O. Houston would've been better set up with CP3 and Capela also

Hell I still think the Clippers wouldve been a tough matchup. Lakers really dont do anything thats schematically advantageous, so it wouldve just been 6+ games of man on man. I think there's some games where the Morris, Kawhi, Zubac bodying would've brought mute AD back

Status
Not open for further replies.