CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If we win this series this could be biggest upset in sports history.

I don’t know how we’ll do it, but give thanks and praises to the GOAT franchise in all professional sports for even trying
rOlvqnW.png

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Crazy that Nunn was runner up for ROY and unplayable. I know he had Corona or whatever but it’s wild. Doubt he sees the floor much in this series.
That's the thing about Miami..Everybody on the team got minutes during the regular season so it's not out of the question to utilize everybody on the bench & have them contribute

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Warriors gonna be trash

Lakers
Bucks
Raptors
Nuggets
Heat (possibly)
Clippers

Will be the same teams to be at same level
Idk where ya'll get off thinking GS is gonna be trash..Once they fill their roster out they'll be a top 4 team in the west..Houston & OKC are gonna regress & the Clippers might've blew their best chance at reaching the Finals since Lob City

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Corona Kombat is a great name for this bullshyt. NBA finals is a reach, * :umad:

You right, the comforts of home/normal life and the energy of the fans is much more difficult than being locked in a sterile bubble in the middle of a global pandemic/social unrest for nearly a quarter of the year. :skip:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Idk where ya'll get off thinking GS is gonna be trash..Once they fill their roster out they'll be a top 4 team in the west..Houston & OKC are gonna regress & the Clippers might've blew their best chance at reaching the Finals since Lob City

We know they're not getting anyone in this particular off-season

This will be the first time the warriors have teams that are legit tough to compete with

Steph gonna get exposed hard

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
You right, the comforts of home/normal life and the energy of the fans is much more difficult than being locked in a sterile bubble in the middle of a global pandemic/social unrest for nearly a quarter of the year. :skip:
Isolations easy they’re cut off from real world problems, games easier with no distractions easier to focus on the task at hand this ring is bs

calh45

Cal
Daps
Analytics saying 75% chance we lose :hubie:

Them nerds don't know what they're talking about. I saw that shyt on reddit and lol'd. Bron + Focused AD + Playoff Rondo ain't losing.......all my family is Laker fans so I can't stand saying it, but it's true.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
nikka legacy aint takin no leap fool rode bron coattails to get here you think if this nikka aint hitch his wagon to lebron's he'd see a finals ? :laff: nikka was trailblazer food till he came to LA
Bron wouldn't be in a position to win his 4th without AD:francis: It's Bron's team but I look at it more like a 1A and 1B with those two ala Shaq and Kobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.