CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
656d1edcec380c83655846665cbe89ba.jpg

That was different :mjgrin:

For real though I dot see Dwight getting physically dominated by another big man

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Depends on how Bam and Herro continue to develop. They got dudes on rookie contracts and the potential for another max player contract. That’s why they are going to “try” and get Bam to hold off on his new deal until after next season.

Let me ask this question...... if Miami wins the chip this year and then Giannis joins them this off-season or the next, would he deserve the same heat that KD got for going to GS? I’d say yes in spite of the fact that Milwaukee didn’t blow a 3-1 nor had as good as a team as those OKC ones.
Giannis would definitely get heat. Heat made them look like a joke they couldn’t even get a 3-1 lead.

I don’t think anyone would have thought the Heat would be here.

I still feel Lakers might have an edge, but I think Miami will do something.

I know Heat will give LA more problems than the Celtics would have.

shyt finna be lit!!

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Lebron getting all the credit for the Laker turnaround in 1 year lol....What Windhorst is doing on TV is so disrespectful to Anthony Davis...Did not mention once oh yea hes also got arguably a top 5 player with him....

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lebron getting all the credit for the Laker turnaround in 1 year lol....What Windhorst is doing on TV is so disrespectful to Anthony Davis...Did not mention once oh yea hes also got arguably a top 5 player with him....
Lol why do you even watch ESPN for nba analysis. Having overweight cacs talk about basketball who have no idea what they are saying

Status
Not open for further replies.