CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You think Dwight can guard bam 1on1:mjlol:

If silver doesn't put miamis bigs in early foul trouble every game like denver, i can't wait for bam vs AD:wow:
He held his own against Jokic whose been called best center in the league just 2 weeks ago. We will have to wait and see. Act like Dwight ain’t multiple DPOY and high defensive IQ

killacal

Banned
Daps
He held his own against Jokic whose been called best center in the league just 2 weeks ago. We will have to wait and see. Act like Dwight ain’t multiple DPOY and high defensive IQ
Jokic ain't the physical beast that bam is
:hubie:Dwight getting dunked on off the dribble :hubie:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Bam/AD is the key matchup here. Whoever wins that will probably determine the outcome of each game, assuming Miami wins the 3pt battle. If Rondo/KCP/Bron are knocking em down then it’s over anyway

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Heat zone has to get stops cuz man to man late in games Lebron is gonna murder switches...Bam/AD is interesting i still dont think anyone can stop AD...

Off the top i said Lakers in 6 but i could see Miami winning based on there depth and the fact the Lakers roster is unpredictable.They have the best 2 players but the rest of there roster on any given night can be awful....

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched the game they played in December and Spo was running a gang of offense through Olynyk in the second half. Nunn was still playable. Tyler was no where near as good. DJJ, Nunn, Robinson, Butler, and Bam closing lineup. Can't wait for Wednesday to see how they match up with all the changes.:jbhmm:

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
Lets get it for this man. Bleed purple and gold till the end. I can only imagine how excited he would be for the Lakers. Lets make 2020 a chip year to remember the GOAT. :mjcry::sadbron:

98224ac3-aedc-44d4-9ad2-a6b8b0c06e2c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.