CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Non of the series thus far I thought would be a sweep for LA, but this one I see Lakers in 4.

We have great Vets who been at this stage already, and we have the tools to outmatch Heat in every position.

I honestly feel like the teams we faced already are slightly better than the Heat.
We already faced teams with great 3 point shooting, great big men, solid defense, a team that came back from 3-1 deficient two times, great coaches and came out on top. Sometimes Lakers come out and play with zero energy, which is maybe why they would lose a game this series, but I'm gonna stay faithful that it won't happen this series. It's feasting time
:eat:

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lakers in 6 but I think the Heat will cause them a lot of problems matchup-wise.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Bron vs jimmy/crowder/Andre and Bam vs AD/Dwight/Morris is what it comes down too.

Whichever team can get hot from 3 will go a long way as well. Iggy is probably the biggest X-Factor though.They’ve been saving him for a playoff series like this. Hopefully he can still show everyone that he has something left.

Status
Not open for further replies.